I made my final desisions on the interior.

Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I dropped off my interior seats and panels to the upholstery shop and made my final decision on the vinyl and carpet. It is a great feeling to be making the progress on the car. I still have the car and I am finishing the body work except for some new metal and a dent in the door. I plan on having the car primed out and then take it to the body shop to finish the body work and paint it.

The great part is the body shop is right next door to the upholstery shop so they can just pass it back in forth and when I pick it up everything will be done except putting the exterior trim on the car. I’m hoping to drop the car off around the beginning of March.

You're on a tremendous pace. I can't wait to see it done.

I have been cheating a bit this year. When I finish a job on Thursday I have been working on the car Friday, Saturday and half day on Sunday. This week I finished a 3 week job 3 days early so I have a 5 day weekend to work on the car.

I'm also not in the dog house with my wife because she is an Art teacher and is currently directing the school play so she has been very busy too.

Very envious!

I'm jealous of your progress too. I found on another project the best way to keep moving was to work on the car from 5am-7am. I was sleepy most of the time but the project was done in four months.

One mum in a hurry hit my old Bimmer last Friday, which I no have to do first, can't stand seeing the car with the unaligned bumper and dented lower quarter, so the Chrysler has to wait at least another week. :BangHead:

Back