I'll start the official Carlisle thread

Everyone going DO have fun. Looking forward to seeing lots of pictures next week, next best thing to being there.:(

was there any consensus on when/where we are meeting to get a FCBO group pic?

Got the car running today, not perfect but good enough to drive her over tomorrow am....hopefully i won't sideswipe anybodys car when I am backing into place!!!!

I'll be there tommorrow morning sometime.

Let me know time and location for the group picture.

I'm in section 148 with the Imperials but just down the isle from Dave's group and Will and Ellie. We met Dave and his wife briefly and spent some time with Will & Ellie on our way out for the evening. Looking forward to tomorrow! Travel was smooth as silk in the Imperial...

Sounds like a lot of fun guys, wish I was there. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Anybody that is going, check out the vendors and ask DMT about 69 Polara AC gaskets and firewall insulation.

Thanks,

Alan

If any of you come across a Chrysler Fusie with the first gen 354 Hemi in it, would you grab some shots of it. If he's there at all...

If any of you come across a Chrysler Fusie with the first gen 354 Hemi in it, would you grab some shots of it. If he's there at all...

Sorry Stan, didn't see that car at Carlisle. I have hundreds of pictures but I don't have a means to connect them to my tablet until I get back home.

We had a great time today. I have a couple of different group pictures that will be posted. We had 3 or 4 beautiful photographers....FCBO wives and girlfriends. LOL! We turned the table and got them to take a picture too! LOL! I'll post everything I have as soon as possible.

I've met Dave and Diane, Dave's Dad, Mark, Will & Ellie, Matt & Jeanne, Chris, Ripinatator, 69 Coronet, 70 Dodge Fuselage, Big John, and a few other guys that I'm forgetting.

First of all thanks to Diane and Ellie for not letting everybody run me off to with big sticks. Met some people today that I would definatly stop to help on the road, a big deal in my book, I thank you very much. 5 years ago I would have never have guessed to being so attached to a computer/internet forum BUT thanks for putting up with me, loved meeting everyone, Ross and Mike your next!!! LOL

See the 67 Monaco Convertible 4 speed? WOW! What a car.
Did not see owner.
I would trade several of the treasures I own for this car!

Pics coming as soon as I figure how to get them off my daughter-in-law's camera.
This will require me to officially enter the 20th century of electronics! I'm so ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the 67 Monaco Convertible 4 speed? WOW! What a car.
Did not see owner.
I would trade several of the treasures I own for this car!

Pics coming as soon as I figure how to get them off my daughter-in-law's camera.
This will require me to officially enter the 20th century of electronics! I'm so ashamed!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a very nice car!

First of all thanks to Diane and Ellie for not letting everybody run me off to with big sticks. Met some people today that I would definatly stop to help on the road, a big deal in my book, I thank you very much. 5 years ago I would have never have guessed to being so attached to a computer/internet forum BUT thanks for putting up with me, loved meeting everyone, Ross and Mike your next!!! LOL

I'm glad we met. I would stop to help you on the road any day. LOL!

Right back at you. This year has to go better than last year for you. Looking forward to meeting you, at Nats.

Back