I'll start the official Carlisle thread

Big John and I, it was a pleasure my friend. Sorry you couldn't hang for the big group shots.

image.jpg

image.jpg

And here's the gang that was in the vicinity for the big group shot. We'll have to do another tomorrow with Mark and Chris. It was great to meet all you guys, some I only briefly met and a couple were called to the shot that I didn't meet, well I guess there's tomorrow! Not in any particular order, me, Dave, Dave, Will, Bob and Rip. the other guys names I don't know but I hope to by tomorrow.

image.jpg

Here's one for you, Klause.:sSig_thanks:

image.jpg

I am glad to see that you guys made it safe & sound and meeting one another....... Nice pictures Matt.

If you see any 69 Sport Fury's or VIP's can you grab a few pictures for me !!

Wish you all a safe trip home ,,,,,,,,,,,, :eek:ccasion14:

Here's one for you, Klause.:sSig_thanks:

That was about time. :) Everything seems to fit well.
I expect you to pick up the next Batch personally. ;) ...........

Last edited:
Great to meet Matt, Bob, Will, and AZHemi. I'm sure there's some I'm forgetting. I stopped by Dave's tent and chatted with Dave's Dad for a few minutes (thanks for the water!) and didn't see Dave.

I had to leave early and I really wish I could have stuck around.

There's always next year!!

And here's the gang that was in the vicinity for the big group shot. We'll have to do another tomorrow with Mark and Chris. It was great to meet all you guys, some I only briefly met and a couple were called to the shot that I didn't meet, well I guess there's tomorrow! Not in any particular order, me, Dave, Dave, Will, Bob and Rip. the other guys names I don't know but I hope to by tomorrow.
Ok, so who's who? I recognize Matt, Bob, Wil and Dave. Who's absent?

Why'd you make the Nature Boy stand in the back row by himself?

Rip aka Ripinator is in black shirt and Dave 70bigblockdodge is down in front on the left.
Nature boy is a grown man and able to choose where he stands but in this case I think Will kept trying to grab his ***...

Yeah. Great Pics. I keep thinking about the sea of Mopars out there right now and I'm stuck here. Oh well. 2015.

Thanks everyone for the hospitality. It was great to meet (some) of you.

Thanks everyone for the hospitality. It was great to meet (some) of you.

Great meeting you too!

And selling me the 78 Paint and Trim Book and the Data Book! I'm always using them to reference something!

Great meeting you too!

And selling me the 78 Paint and Trim Book and the Data Book! I'm always using them to reference something!

Stand by. Aftet this swap meet, there will be more love to the C bodies coming to Hamtramck Historical. ;)

Back