Illegal Immigration...

562661_10151312166576222_1080473438_n.jpg

I am a LEGAL immigrant and nobody gives me a Job, im not eligible for any foodstamps or housing benefits, couldnt get a drivers license without showing legal immigration status, couldnt get a ssn without legal immigration status, im not eligible for health care benefits either and nobody gave me a business or education. However tho, I would get a discount if i sign up for college. You should do some research before you post stuff like this just being blindly influenced by the media. America is broke because the conservatives outsource everything to china. Sure is going to get better with the wig guy in charge....

I think the common complaint is ILLEGAL immegration. Anyone coming legally I think is great. Sorry you think conservatives are the issue, but welcome to the party.

I am a LEGAL immigrant and nobody gives me a Job, im not eligible for any foodstamps or housing benefits, couldnt get a drivers license without showing legal immigration status, couldnt get a ssn without legal immigration status, im not eligible for health care benefits either and nobody gave me a business or education. However tho, I would get a discount if i sign up for college. You should do some research before you post stuff like this just being blindly influenced by the media. America is broke because the conservatives outsource everything to china. Sure is going to get better with the wig guy in charge....

Kniebel, you might want to read this...and it is NOT true Conservatives in this country that is taking it down the drain. And yes, the Libs in power are just GIVING **** to the illegal invaders. Gotta buy those precious votes, you know! Nice, light read...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...not-deny-syrian-refugees-food-stamp-benefits/

The USA is still a land of opportunity and that is tempting to people world wide. Over stay your visa or swim here, you are an illegal. If you are an illegal, you should be arrested.

It would take a lot of cops. They have fake ID's that apparently only the IRS can detect. They pay payroll taxes and never file returns.

The speak my language and go to my church rhetoric just alienates the legal ethnic groups so they assist the illegals.

Identification that cannot be copied would go a long way. Some tech invention is needed worldwide to solve the problem.

Kniebel, you might want to read this...and it is NOT true Conservatives in this country that is taking it down the drain. And yes, the Libs in power are just GIVING **** to the illegal invaders. Gotta buy those precious votes, you know! Nice, light read...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...not-deny-syrian-refugees-food-stamp-benefits/

Well, refugees arent illegal immigrants tho, they are refugees seeking asylum.

I must be doing something wrong because my family is on snap (even tho my wife works fulltime) and only the 3 kids and her qualify, i am out of the calculation because im not a citizen.
The thing with refugees is that they are seeking help and dont just want to "use the system", well, most of them at least. And of course, with a fake id or stolen identity, everything seems to be possible. But let me tell you, getting benefits is not as easy as it sounds.

How did Canada accept all the USA draft dodgers? Did they treat them as refugee's? Offer them citizen benefits? I enlisted so it was my choice and I don't know how I would feel about being a conscript soldier. The college angle created a lot of educated idiots as expected to avoid the draft but that alone can't explain the mayhem we are seeing in politics today.

How did Canada accept all the USA draft dodgers? Did they treat them as refugee's? Offer them citizen benefits? I enlisted so it was my choice and I don't know how I would feel about being a conscript soldier. The college angle created a lot of educated idiots as expected to avoid the draft but that alone can't explain the mayhem we are seeing in politics today.
They were treated as immigrants. The attached link provides an overview.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Vietnam_War

and should have been criminals in the U.S. for the rest of their lives except they were all granted mass amnesty years later.

Last edited:
and should gave been criminals in the U.S. for the rest of their lives except they were all granted mass amnesty years later.
Yea, going to Vietnam was such a great way to show your patriotism. Too bad we can't all send our sons to some fuckhole third world country to fight in a civil war that we really don't even understand.

Yea, going to Vietnam was such a great way to show your patriotism. Too bad we can't all send our sons to some fuckhole third world country to fight in a civil war that we really don't even understand.
You make them sound like heros as if they were taking great risk to themselves by standing up to the government.

They ran away, Ross. They RAN AWAY. I was there. You weren't. You are way off base and misinformed. Men and women did not GO to VN. They were SENT there.

You just kicked me in the balls, man.

The Veterans up to and including the Vietnam War have my complete admiration and respect

Last edited:
You make them sound like heros as if they were taking great risk to themselves by standing up to the government.

They ran away, Ross. They RAN AWAY. I was there. You weren't. You are way off base and misinformed. Men and women did not GO to VN. They were SENT there.

You hit the nail on the head.

Can't stand it when people who were not even born yet try and tell you like it is.

30 years from now the revisionist history of The Muslim States of America will have completely villified the democratic United States of America for 9/11.

The Veterans up to and including the Vietnam War have my complete administration and respect

Really none since, or just very little. Look at how the propaganda machine, warmed up and running smooth after 911, sucked a lot of young men and women into going to fight in Iraq for something similar to Vietnam, in that outsiders are never going to fix places like that.

You make them sound like heros

Nope, never said that.

Ouch, I'm really devastated by that......

it was a bullshit war that we had no business being involved in. Just like all the bullshit wars we've been involved in since.

Back