Illegal Immigration...

Nope, never said that.

Ouch, I'm really devastated by that......

it was a bullshit war that we had no business being involved in. Just like all the bullshit wars we've been involved in since.

I'll agree. It was a totally bullshit war totally mismanaged by outdated military thinking.

They were treated as immigrants. The attached link provides an overview.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada_and_the_Vietnam_War

Interesting. Do you guys know that the USA treats every.sigle.person crossing the border as an immigrant? You just need to prove that you are not or that you are, even when you are a tourist and "im just visiting" wont cut it for the border patrol idiots. The whole system needs an overhaul, we are in the 21st century and worldwide travel is a common thing now.

Isnt it sort of sad, that for me personally it was easier getting my visa to immigrate than to just visit my -back then- girlfireind? I had to go through a lot of crap proving that Im not getting married and immigrate and then when we finally did want to get married everyone couldnt have been any nicer to me. Wth...hypocritism.

And to the refugees, europe is overflowing with them and they are already sending a bunch back, the ones who qualify for asylum can stay but they are only entitled to minimum benefits there so they dont starve to death
Why should only europe help them? Dosent America want to be better than europe or russia or canada or china? Everyone seems to be all for helping people and being nice and shitchat here and there and how you doing? Sure as **** dont act like it.

Interesting. Do you guys know that the USA treats every.sigle.person crossing the border as an immigrant? You just need to prove that you are not or that you are, even when you are a tourist and "im just visiting" wont cut it for the border patrol idiots. The whole system needs an overhaul, we are in the 21st century and worldwide travel is a common thing now.

Isnt it sort of sad, that for me personally it was easier getting my visa to immigrate than to just visit my -back then- girlfireind? I had to go through a lot of crap proving that Im not getting married and immigrate and then when we finally did want to get married everyone couldnt have been any nicer to me. Wth...hypocritism.

And to the refugees, europe is overflowing with them and they are already sending a bunch back, the ones who qualify for asylum can stay but they are only entitled to minimum benefits there so they dont starve to death
Why should only europe help them? Dosent America want to be better than europe or russia or canada or china? Everyone seems to be all for helping people and being nice and shitchat here and there and how you doing? Sure as **** dont act like it.

Does it not make sense to want to know who each one is? For the record I feel no obligation to them. If they have no resources how are they getting to the border? Seems Paris is a great example of what happens when you work harder to prove your charity to mankind than to keep your country

No....

Does it not make sense to want to know who each one is? For the record I feel no obligation to them. If they have no resources how are they getting to the border? Seems Paris is a great example of what happens when you work harder to prove your charity to mankind than to keep your country

Yes I agree, there are a lot of them in Germany for example whos first concern was where to get free wifi. And of course, you want to know who everyone is, I agree with that.other countries in europe closed up their borders because they dont have the capacity to care for all of the refugees. But thats impossible to determine right away and thats the reason why a lot if them are being sent back after they fill out their paperwork for their asylum!
They have resources, just like we have when there would be a war and we would need to flee from our home!? Lots of them are normal people who give their live savings and everything they have to get help in another country. I have just read another article where it states that the police has an issue getting it across to them that its actually illegal to beat your wife and children...thats a whole nother problem they have to figure out. But I guess anything is better than being killed. Im just saying, they arent lesser humans just because they come from another country. How would you feel if the roles were reversed and you had to leave the US with the whole family, your youngest child dies on the way and you get to a country where you dont know anyone, any laws, any language?

Yes I agree, there are a lot of them in Germany for example whos first concern was where to get free wifi. And of course, you want to know who everyone is, I agree with that.other countries in europe closed up their borders because they dont have the capacity to care for all of the refugees. But thats impossible to determine right away and thats the reason why a lot if them are being sent back after they fill out their paperwork for their asylum!
They have resources, just like we have when there would be a war and we would need to flee from our home!? Lots of them are normal people who give their live savings and everything they have to get help in another country. I have just read another article where it states that the police has an issue getting it across to them that its actually illegal to beat your wife and children...thats a whole nother problem they have to figure out. But I guess anything is better than being killed. Im just saying, they arent lesser humans just because they come from another country. How would you feel if the roles were reversed and you had to leave the US with the whole family, your youngest child dies on the way and you get to a country where you dont know anyone, any laws, any language?

I don't know where you came from and it doesn't really matter. Your here now and as you say, legally so that is all that matters. Most Americans that served believe the credo "duty honor country" but unlike most countries, most Americans do not serve. You have half a country here that hates everyone,40% that loves everyone and 9% that thinks they are all nuts but the 1% that served took an oath to defend against enemies foreign and domestic. Some like to think the majority rules.

"If you listen to fools, the Mob Rules!", Ronnie James Dio (RIP)

"Mob Rules", Black Sabbath (1981)

Just thought I'd throw that in there...

There are millions and millions of people around the world enjoying freedom because of the Warfighter's that hail from the "Land of the Free - Home of the Brave"....

Back