Intake manifold removal

Here is the only pic I have at the moment, will try to get more soon.

image.jpg

Thanks, guys! I am hoping to drive her this summer without too much down time. Then the winter project, with a little luck, will entail pulling the interior and drive-train to have the rust repair done correctly and get the drive-train freshened up.

My goal in the next 12-18 months is to set her up for towing a small trailer and spend some time on the road seeing this beautiful country. What better way to see the country in style!

Thanks, guys! I am hoping to drive her this summer without too much down time. Then the winter project, with a little luck, will entail pulling the interior and drive-train to have the rust repair done correctly and get the drive-train freshened up.

My goal in the next 12-18 months is to set her up for towing a small trailer and spend some time on the road seeing this beautiful country. What better way to see the country in style!

Sounds like a great plan. Going to be cool driving her to different states, see the country and meet some great people. Offer still stands, if you want to come down to the shore and hang out talk/drive cars all day. I'm always up for a MOPAR day..!!!

Sounds like a great plan. Going to be cool driving her to different states, see the country and meet some great people. Offer still stands, if you want to come down to the shore and hang out talk/drive cars all day. I'm always up for a MOPAR day..!!!

I will definitely take you up on that! Maybe this coming weekend would work if you are around.

I'm always around. So yes if you're into it and the weather is good. We could meet at Stewarts, get a burger. Take a ride down 7 bridges road and get some pics of our cars next to the beach and water.

Anyone else is more than welcome if you live close. Bring your C Body down to the shore.

Back