Introduction of New Yorker St. Regis 78'

Thanks. I have nine collector cars and in the summer my rear driveway houses six or seven under car covers for easy access. Brother inlaws barn is winter storage along with his 20 collector cars! Having sellers remorse over my 72 Town and Country, I sold last Sept. Replacement 94 Roadmaster is The LT1 with MPG up to 24 so hope to get around 15MPG pulling camper around the country now that I'm retiring in four months! The Chrysler got 7MPG. It sure was pretty though and I always had the oldest tow vehicle in the campgrounds!

DSCN1539 (3).JPG

Nice looking Coupe ! Nice Seats and Keystones !

I was trying to type something wise while on break at work, but the phone always flakes out during the afternoon rush. I've been working out of a different building than usual and this one I take my breaks watching the considerable traffic and stupidity of the area. Every car/truck seems to be using their phones too... including almost every pro driver... 80,000lbs and a phone on the wheel :BangHead:

I was trying to type something wise while on break at work, but the phone always flakes out during the afternoon rush. I've been working out of a different building than usual and this one I take my breaks watching the considerable traffic and stupidity of the area. Every car/truck seems to be using their phones too... including almost every pro driver... 80,000lbs and a phone on the wheel :BangHead:
Look long enough and you'll eventually see some bimbo talking on the phone AND doing a pedicure.

Look long enough and you'll eventually see some bimbo talking on the phone AND doing a pedicure.
That may have been the fuel tanker I watched skipping tires as it narrowly avoided hitting the tour bus in front of it. Lucky for the driver it was empty (headed to the pipline)... there wasn't enough room to stand between them, let alone a surge. You'd hope an outfit as big as Kenan would at let have drivers who were professional.

Yes it was a one year only option in 72!! Gas is up to $2.59.9 here in town, highest its been in about a year! And the USA is the biggest producer of oil in the world now!

I quickly calculated the price in Finland ...
Gallon of gas is on average $8,37 (1,492€/litre)

Man what a beautiful car!!! I’ve never seen one without skirts!! I love it!! Had to google a pic of what my 4dr would look like without em.... bleh. Looks like that is for 2 drs only imo lol

Back