Is Mopar enthusiasm a sickness?

Nice score, I can see all kinds of potential there.

Mopar enthusiasm is not a disease, nor is it a sickness. It is a way of life.
-Confucius.

Maybe I've watched too many episodes of Fast & Loud but I like the paint as is....sleeper.

Mopar enthusiasm is not a disease, nor is it a sickness. It is a way of life.
-Confucius.
Confucius had Mopars .....???

Anyways .... When it's a tough decision to fix/replace the roof on the house ..... Or buy a third Mopar. THAT'S a disease.

Confucius had Mopars .....???

Anyways .... When it's a tough decision to fix/replace the roof on the house ..... Or buy a third Mopar. THAT'S a disease.

lol true, though it would depend, if I needed more room for Mopars I'd sell the house and look for a bigger one with a good roof ;)

Matt has hooked up at least 3 guys on FCBO with original Detroit Mopar's!

hey nice polara, looks very solid. Up here the state trooper vehicles have been dark blue for many years, If it were mine I'd be thinking about state trooper blue with spotlights on the front pillars, fat meats on steel rims with the perfect backspacing and ride height, I dont think I'd do a cherry on top but maybe a push bar on the front bumper and a couple flashers in the rear deck.
Or, black on black on black, everything stealthy and darth vaderish, low ride, fat meats, sidepipes ?
have fun with it

And the irony is, who wants a car from the rust belt???

I'd pull one out of a swamp ;) I'll have to post the before and after pics of my 64 Fury vert, CT car that looked like DOT had done road salt tests on lol I must have went through 3 spools of weld wire

Thanks Detroit Lives! I would love to do it black, all murdered out, black rims, etc. But there's so much good factory paint (everywhere but the exterior) that I'm having a hard time bringing myself to scuffing it up for a different color. We'll see though ;) black would be so cool

I love it. I'd leave it green because, well, that's the signature color for those. But I am sicker than most.

Back