Is tailgate glass for fuselage wagons available?

Marty. If you strike out at Vintage glass, get in touch with Moore's Auto Salvage in Rapid City, S.D. during the work week. They list a '71,+'72, and '73 Suburbans in their Plymouth parts car section.(and Phone works better then E-Mail) FYI, the Chrysler and Dodge AND Plymouth of the same years have historically been interchangeable between the makes. And be prepared to make the drive and take your VISA. If you need it you are at their mercy and they know it. Back glass and T-gates regardless of make or year are always at a premium.

I will check later today. I know I have a few for a 65-68 wagon but don't remember if I have any fusey's left.

I do have one. The problem is it's been partially buried due to the rabbits burrowing behind my shop. Where it was buried the glass is hazy and stained. I tried thinner with a scotch brite pad and it didn't come off. I'll try some glass polish to see if that works.
20160327_085109.jpg

Just out at wildcat mopar in Sandy Or, they might have one and the bone yard in Stark FL has a roached out 69 T&C with one

'74 paper Hollander shows full size wagon rear glass for '72 as #3783. Interchange section at back of Glass section shows:
#3783 B4771
Chrysler '72-'73 S.W.
Dodge Pass. '72-'73 Monaco and Polara S.W.
Plymouth '72-'73 Fury S.W.
This is exactly as it appears in Hollander.

Back