It's getting cold. Time to go away

Love that tall ship........
dscn6338-jpg.jpg

Did that a couple years ago. Took Amtrak from Dearborn, Mi. station to Glenwood Springs, Co. Highly recommend this route in winter. And get the room with meals included. Three meals a day was more than i could eat.
I'll add pics. when i get home.

Good Morning Denver!
IMG_0110 copy.jpg

Then Stay here.
Glenwood Springs.
Colorado River, railroad station & 100 year old hotel.
IMG_0290 copy.jpg

Ski here.
Perfect conditions!
IMG_0821 copy.jpg

And.
Try not to die.
IMG_0294 copy.jpg

Is that Sunlight? I skied there years ago and stayed at an AYH in Glenwood Springs.

No wonder you can cruise around the world as a Camouflage fashion model. :D

Sometimes i wonder where passengers got sick. Many cruises have stops at countries with poor food handling and water standards. A day ashore lets say in Mexico, enjoying the local cuisine and beverages, and two days later be sicker than a dog. Most would blame it on the cruise not that quaint dive they ate at in Cancun.

The staff put up a great display inn the wee hours this morning, transforming the curved staircase into a gingerbread house village.

From this...

DSCN6535.JPG

To this...

DSCN6576.JPG

DSCN6571.JPG

DSCN6569.JPG

DSCN6577.JPG

20171220_110727.jpg

Your driveway?
Afraid so! The weather dude says we got 31 cm (about a foot) but with a little drifting it's pretty deep in spots. My guess is your lane is probably pretty nasty. My rear deck only got about 8" or 10", however after my aluminum roof got a touch of sun ....

IMG_3545.jpg

I need a another blower, about 15" or so just for the deck.

:drama::lol:

Back