Let's see your Newports

Holy Toledo, I thought that was paint! I’ve thought about using wrap where my T&C’s faux wood is fading. (Although these days, the greyed DiNoc might be oddly trendy).

BTW, do they have Newport cigarettes in Canada? It’s been about three decades since I’ve been north of the border and I don’t exactly follow the tobacco market in any country.
There was the odd store who would stock US smokes but the lates pack I've seen is in this post!
Many of the wrap companies have a faux wood grain version, camo, pearls, metalics mattes and color changing varieties.
They also have clears that many folks use on hoods and front fender extensions to protect paint.

Here's my 68'. Purchased 10/09/09. Recently treated to a rebuilt 727 and a Firm Feel steering gear. Original triple White Spring Special.
View attachment 609362
Good candidate for a wrap, a nice white pearl would look killer on this car, try Vvivid.
If your paint sections are still smooth you can lay wrap right over it, you may have to work the unfinished sections befor laying wrap.
Your tail light section can be covered in carbon fiber wrap or just painted black

High Performance Lean Burn 400

31F40E52-188D-4FA8-AA9C-E0345E18C791.jpeg

Holy Toledo, I thought that was paint! I’ve thought about using wrap where my T&C’s faux wood is fading. (Although these days, the greyed DiNoc might be oddly trendy).

BTW, do they have Newport cigarettes in Canada? It’s been about three decades since I’ve been north of the border and I don’t exactly follow the tobacco market in any country.

California banned Newports just recently. Good thing I have a New Yorker....

A lot of fine Newports here.
Here is my 68 Newport Custom aka "Barge on a Budget" or Boab for short.
Bought in 2005 for a 100.00.
13 years documented resto, and 30k later been driving the **** out of it and going to shows for the past 5 years

20230609_194341.jpg

My 300 is gold but going to need repaint soon, I was thinking about going with color. Looks like youre still running correct charging and ignition system. Noticed HP exhaust manifolds.?
Road wheels set it off nicely. Have them on mine to.

My 300 is gold but going to need repaint soon, I was thinking about going with color. Looks like youre still running correct charging and ignition system. Noticed HP exhaust manifolds.?
Charging system looks stock but has upgrades. I am running elwctronic ignition you can see the ECU on the left inner fender.
I Did a 4bbl upgrade using correct 68 hp logs and other 4bbl bits.
Original 383 looks stock but has ben modified and can eat 5.0 Mustwangs for lunch.

Charging system looks stock but has upgrades. I am running elwctronic ignition you can see the ECU on the left inner fender.
I Did a 4bbl upgrade using correct 68 hp logs and other 4bbl bits.
Original 383 looks stock but has ben modified and can eat 5.0 Mustwangs for lunch.
I did notice the orange box after closer look. You did a great job! All looks good!

My 94 year old Neighbour had this beauty for 30 years. When he had to give up driving last year no one in the family wanted it. My kids used to go for a ride with him and his wife and they told the kids they were going to Kukamunga for ice cream. I have pics of the kids helping him wash it also. Couldn't pass it up. "hop in my Chrysler it's a big as a whale!" That's him in the check shirt in the background

View attachment 592556

View attachment 592557

View attachment 592558
What a beautiful Chrysler. Good luck with it.

Back