Looking for advice on car damaged during transport

Just thought I'd post an update on here as it's been a while.

Unfortunately, the insurance company rejected the claim. So it'll just be sitting until I get enough money to throw at it. Unfortunately it'll probably be a year or two before I can repair it as I need to repair a rust spot on my Suburban's roof where it meets the windshield (obviously someone scratched the metal on the pinchweld when replacing the windshield. Welp.). Why I have trouble with roofs, I don't know lol.

Thanks to everyone who posted on this thread. I appreciate the help.

We move cars around the country all the time and occasionally things go wrong either the Driver's fault or unforeseen circumstances. The damage you show is consistent with a loading/unloading of the transport unit as Wildbunch indicated. Our carriers will allow 24 hours to find undeclared damage especially if the car is covered in road grime. I just had a Promaster van delivered from Quebec where the driver hit a low bridge and caved in the roof. They tried delivering it without saying anything. Signing a dump and run and not receiving the inspection report is grounds for a small claims suit. Contact the Better Business Bureau in the area where the Broker is located and make a complaint. This kinda crap happens all the time and the Driver's know they are liable regardless of what you signed. See them in court....or roast them in the court of public opinion..

Back