Mopar day at St. Thomas Raceway Park

Nick, please let Dave get the last word..........or this won't end.

Dave, nows my chance to show you the mileage my truck gets, just filled it for my Hike to St. Thomas, my truck will be doing about 233 KMS one way and another 231 on the way back, plus what ever extra, I already added a few KMS from the gas station to home. My truck takes 139 litres of fuel and I put 89 in tonight on my way home from work.

Don't pay attention to the lights trying to tell me my truck is having a melt down, all I did was turn the key forward.

Anyway, packed and ready, see you folks in a few days, I'll be coming back with at the least a few hundred photo's and some video.

Nick

According to my gauges, and my Satelitte GPS, my trucks odometer is infact in Miles, so that was interesting, any way, after 301 miles this is where my gauge sits, I averaged a speed of 75 MPH, as you can see I have above half a tank left.

anyway, some highlights of my weekend.

Some C's in the show car area.

How about a blown pro-street '67 Fury Formal top?

my truck can get 460 miles on a tank and that is a 2500 quad cab with 8 ft bed and 4 wheel drive, Its heavy. It seems inconceivable that a truck can get that kind of mileage

my truck can get 460 miles on a tank and that is a 2500 quad cab with 8 ft bed and 4 wheel drive, Its heavy. It seems inconceivable that a truck can get that kind of mileage
Dave I spent 15 minutes doing an itemized difference in the trucks using probable cause, I hit reply and my internet f:censored:ed me and didn't send, so I'm not doing that again,

let me get to the short and curly's here.

Yours is 4WD
Yours is a longer truck
Yours is a 3/4 ton

Then there's what I don't know, Mileage of your truck, engine size, fuel tank size, your driving habits, what the truck has for accessories, what it has in the bed or cab on average ETC.

I presented what I have, and backed it up with photo's to prove it, subtract the reading of the first picture from the second and you get the mileage I travelled, I'm not putting gas in it unless I have to so no, it hasn't seen a gas station since thursday evening.

Dude, I believe you, I just dont believe it
I know, I was expecting a gas guzzler when I bought it, I don't know what the hell goes on, I thought the gas gauge wasn't working for the first couple months, all I've ever done is replace the air filter with a K&N and did a tune up, it did get a new EGR just before I bought it, but even then........It's like everything I own, It's got it's own set of rules.

Nick

Back