Mopar Fest in Ontario

I went last year myself and was to park with Fred but bot stuck in the non -pre-registered line up..

I go every 2nd or 3rd year.
This year is up in the air for any travel at the moment but I may be enticed into going..

Well... Life is getting in the way and we can't make it this year. Mrs. Big John is having a medical procedure done a couple days before the show.

There's always next year!

Well... Life is getting in the way and we can't make it this year. Mrs. Big John is having a medical procedure done a couple days before the show.

There's always next year!
Dang..I was looking forward to meeting you and the missus. best wishes for her medical procedure.

Ha ....... you aint coming to Carlisle and if you were why should I go to Moparfest this year then?

I have this show penciled in for 2019, but the draw of Carlisle for the 50th anniversaries of the 69s is tempting.

I’d probably fly into Toronto. Ok, then what? In which town should I stay? Is the show easy to find from there? Would any of you veterans kind of show me the ropes?

I have booked a flight for Carlisle this year for the 50th Super Bee anniversary.

I want to go to Columbus again and have never been to Moparfest.
I will check what I can do this year. Maybe next year.

In 2020 I need to be in Carlisle again for the 1970 models

My son just booked flights out east for him and me. We’re going to moparfest, then hooking up with my oldest son who lives in Belleville, and then going to a Jays Orioles game Monday night. Gonna be a fun weekend and looking forward to meeting some of you boys.

Back