Mopar Fest in Ontario

OK... Leaving Friday to go to the show.Got a hotel in Woodstock
Are we meeting up Saturday morning at the New Hamburg Timmy's? and what time??

Would like for us a a group to go in to grab the favorite spot by the river. I am bringing my 10 by 10 shade tent.

I'll be very easy to spot. I have one of the work trucks this weekend.
20180816_201452.jpg
20180816_201522.jpg

This working for a living sucks sometimes. Missed Carlisle AND Moparfest again!!!

I'm in Winterpeg for the weekend enroute to Thunder Bay. Been out here 3 months on a wind turbine project, 2 of them actually. 2 more laps to Tumbler Ridge BC and I'm going home.

Kevin

The old motel we stayed in was great! Not much ro look at but rooms were just renovated. It was a perfect back ground shot.
20180818_070637_Film4.jpg

Got confirmation that the Boab will be in the arena next year!! So I have to keep the car clean for another year and work out a plan for a display. I do have a ton of 68 Chrysler memorbilia and being inside gives me the oppourtunity to show it along with the boab. See you there!

The old motel we stayed in was great! Not much ro look at but rooms were just renovated. It was a perfect back ground shot.View attachment 208326

You, Sir, really take nice pictures. I especially enjoy the framing and like the period look you give to them, too!

Or if you're REALLY late you could get a spot like this (yellow circle).

View attachment 177620

That's my Newport and my brother's convertible. Every car which drove by kicked up dust onto the side of our cars.

BTW, I enter a car in Moparfest every year. This will be my 19th year, and I'm hoping to have the restoration of my '66 Windsor done in time to show it.

Depending on when this was taken, I attended 2 summers ago I think I had to park about 6 cars higher & to the right just along the stone dust race track that was great at being deposited onto the paint of my Polara. I was also parked kitty corner to the mobile Dyno which proved entertaining with the number of minor engine & Transmission detonations that took place with the cars being dyno'd
If I'm correct on the age of the photo posted here, I'm #1 & Fred is #2 in the picture.
Fred & I had met up but got separated at the entrance.
Took most of the day to bump into each other after that.
upload_2019-8-24_9-41-27.png

Back