Mopar Fest in Ontario

They took a picture of Fred's car too @Fratzog

nc_oc=AQkoLICCfoSQjHghXSt5OqHbRFah-oYPCB76SLUR75WQ83UeiTUZ8f2h04MTDA_rawk&_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.jpg

So for Chrysler at Carlisle to take pics of certain cars, should we be invited to next years show or should we just go??
Maybe I am reading too much into this?
Still cool all the same.
Cheers

Mikes 66 Windsor must go next summer!!
I know for a fact he has room on his shelf for a trophy or two!!

Mikes 66 Windsor must go next summer!!
I know for a fact he has room on his shelf for a trophy or two!!
Thanks Leaburn. I am thinking about hitting Carlisle next year. It would be nice if I could score some hardware while my Windsor still fresh and shiny. :)

I'd love to attend this show but that far north in October is a little scary to this thin blooded ole boy.
Moparfest is held in mid-August. Many years it is sweltering hot in the showfield. Southern Ontario is further south than some of the continental US.

[QUOTE="Mike66Chryslers,
Moparfest is held in mid-August. Many years it is sweltering hot in the showfield. Southern Ontario is further south than some of the continental US.[/QUOTE]

AHaaaaaa. Thanks. I was confused. I thought it was in October. I likely will be in Michigan next August so may be able to get there.

So for Chrysler at Carlisle to take pics of certain cars, should we be invited to next years show or should we just go??
Maybe I am reading too much into this?
Still cool all the same.
Cheers

Well, it's up to you. Honestly I would just go, Carlisle is celebrating the 1970 cars this coming year in 2020. You can save 10% on showfield registration right now by the way

I'm looking forward to the 20th anniversary of the PT Barnum Cruiser. Be almost fun to see a few cars worth less than a Formal putting around and to get to make fun of owners who wanted a Neon, only uglier...

Back