Mopar Nationals 2016 - Germany

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
It was a blast, again. I met great people and saw awesome cars!

I post only the C-Bodys here, because it would be too much to show all of the cars.

Here are a lot of pictures:
(All not mine, I collected them from Facebook. So thanks to all the photographers!)

001 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
002 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
003 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
004 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
005 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
006 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
007 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
008 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
009 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg
010 - Mopar Nationals 2016 Germany.jpg

So many outstanding cars - dang!
Love the 71 300 coupes - nearly all very well done, the 1965 pink-silver 300L, the 1970 Fury Sport Suburban wagon, of course the 69 Polara/Monacos, and all the other fine fuselage cars. And the 1960 Imperial is amazing. I could go on and on. Very few car shows here in the U.S. would ever have so many fine cars like these. Congratulations on your good taste Germany!

And I think that's why, because there are so many localized events . IF Carlisle didn't exist I'd get to the Nationals come Hell or high water.
We have a Mopar event coming up in two weeks 50 miles away. It used to be a very large event now, it's on life support many years I don't even go, this of course is the Englishtown show.

Very impressive! Thanks Julian!

Nice collection of cars there. Thanks for the pictures. I know it isn't original, but I really like the look of a cloth top instead of vinyl.

057-mopar-nationals-2016-germany-jpg.88081

Thanks Juilian.

BTW question for folks in Germany and the continent, or any others who may know.

I've seen and heard much about Mopars over there especially C bodies.

How well are the other makes represented as far as numbers of cars/shows over there?

Are Mopar C bodies the overall favorite or an also ran or about even with other makes / body styles ??

I don't think we could field that many beautiful C bodies out West! Amazing how many excellent examples are gathered together so far away. I see the Adopted Imp was present....

Thanks Juilian.

BTW question for folks in Germany and the continent, or any others who may know.

I've seen and heard much about Mopars over there especially C bodies.

How well are the other makes represented as far as numbers of cars/shows over there?

Are Mopar C bodies the overall favorite or an also ran or about even with other makes / body styles ??

We have a lot of C-Bodys but they are still less then A,B & E-Bodys. I think it was 1/4 C-Bodys at the nationals. Maybe there are that much around because we never had cars that big over here!? Their size is definitely something unusal in europe!

And sure, we have a lot of Chevy pickup rednecks and dentist sons and their mustangs as well ;)

Back