DSCN1850 (2).JPG

DSCN1857 (2).JPG

DSCN1858 (2).JPG

DSCN1873 (2).JPG

DSCN1862 (2).JPG

DSCN1863 (2).JPG

DSCN1852 (2).JPG

DSCN1874.JPG

I spy a Sublime Dart with a Bumble Bee stripe. Did you happen to take a picture of that?

I want an OLD rust pick up bed, from the 30s or 40s, as yard art. I would however consider a rusty old piece of iron like seen on site of these pages. That's a cool yard

Yes there many to choose from for lawn art but be prepared to pay big $$$$ Sorry that's all I got of the subline dart. Here is my brother enlaws idea of lawn art, We pulled it out of a tree row where it had set for about 50 years. It made the front page of our Daily Citizen, Camraths was a well know TV and appliance store here in Beaver Dam. That Perry from New Zealand and John from Appleton posing by it two weeks ago when they came down for tour of our cars. Perry has the 73 Imp on this site, and he let me drive it, It brought back memories of my Yellow 73 Imp sun roof coup that is now in Israel and owned by Hemi? also on this site

DSCN1840 (2).JPG

DSCN2124.JPG

DSCN2109.JPG

DSCN2105.JPG

Yes Sport Suburban I recognize those cars they have been there for ever, I was in the Plymouth wagon not long ago checking for the third seat. You want to see wagons, Our visit to Camp Douglas, Chase auto parts yesterday was great!! There are mopar wagons everywhere!! We spent a good six hours in bliss taking it all in. All the roofs on 69-71 Fury 2 doors were rusted out in the rear window area because of vinyl roofs. I'm sure we missed some, these are the four I found. the 25 Chrysler is one of the oldest cars there! the 69 Sport Fury had the best roof , some rust out in rear window.

View attachment 153615

OK, Glenn, I am confused as to where this yard is - it sounds like it is not Vans, but rather Camp Douglas? In any case, I need all the roof rail trim and the connecting lower most vinyl roof moldings as well from the 1969 Sport Fury coupe. They are not the same on a 1970, either. So, is this place one where you have to go in physically and pull the parts, or will they pull them and ship them as well? I just can't tell for sure what their format is? Thanks.

OK, Glenn, I am confused as to where this yard is - it sounds like it is not Vans, but rather Camp Douglas? In any case, I need all the roof rail trim and the connecting lower most vinyl roof moldings as well from the 1969 Sport Fury coupe. They are not the same on a 1970, either. So, is this place one where you have to go in physically and pull the parts, or will they pull them and ship them as well? I just can't tell for sure what their format is? Thanks.
Are there any 71 Chrysler 300's in either of the yards?

All the pics Glenn posted are from CL chase yard located in Camp Douglas WI actually not far from WI Dells. Some of the pics i posted are from Vans auto salvage located on Waupan WI. Camp Douglas yard is around 5k cars all makes and models been around since 1968. Vans is mostly Mopar only only about 300 and they have a reproduction part also hopefully they get into C bodies more.

Those cars have been embedded in there a long, long time.

Wizard. Vans has a 69 4dr and a 70 2dr 300. Camp Douglas probably has some but i haven't been there in 5 years. Both yards are pull your own parts Camp he is pretty pricey Vans so far this year i got all kinds of parts for my dad's 71 and my 70 Sport Suburban. 2 Clusters all my wagon trim 70 hideaway grill maybe 300 buck's.

Wizard. Vans has a 69 4dr and a 70 2dr 300. Camp Douglas probably has some but i haven't been there in 5 years. Both yards are pull your own parts Camp he is pretty pricey Vans so far this year i got all kinds of parts for my dad's 71 and my 70 Sport Suburban. 2 Clusters all my wagon trim 70 hideaway grill maybe 300 buck's.
I don't think I would ever be able to get there as I am in PA. Does he sell whole cars out of the yard? I have access to a 69 4dr and 70 4dr Chryslers new Yorkers and 300's here at a local yard.

I don't think I would ever be able to get there as I am in PA. Does he sell whole cars out of the yard? I have access to a 69 4dr and 70 4dr Chryslers new Yorkers and 300's here at a local yard.

I hear you wizard. Finding a 2 door 300 is very tough, anywhere.

Were you the guy that was selling a pretty rusty 71 300 2 door maybe a year or two ago? It sounds like you are trying to restore it if I am remembering correctly, which is noble! What is it that you need?

I hear you wizard. Finding a 2 door 300 is very tough, anywhere.

Were you the guy that was selling a pretty rusty 71 300 2 door maybe a year or two ago? It sounds like you are trying to restore it if I am remembering correctly, which is noble! What is it that you need?
Yes, that's me. Yep, except I only posted it for sale last month. Its a 71 chry 300 2 dr brown car. Still posted for sale but if no one buys it I am restoring it

Wizard i asked about a 71 wagon he said between 500 to 1 k for it. The 4 dr 300 not much left no motor or trans it has a buddy seat and the grill and taillights. The 70 2dr no motor no trans only the back seat and grill and taillights also. I found this one driving today it's for sale on Offer Up.

20171224_112149.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back