SOLD My 1972 yellow 2dr LeBaron for $7,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they think the three red ones are just one, they only Count three.

Unbenannt.png

You'll probably regret selling it, but I'm sure the new owner will appreciate how well you have taken care of this car over the past 18 years.
Great looking car. Good luck with the sale.

Concerning this ad....has anyone else noticed if you are not logged into FCBO, and check this posting, the in posting title:
"My 1972 yellow 2dr LeBaron for $7,000", there is a link when you hover over the portion of title "2dr LeBaron" that will redirect you to an eBay link for car parts that are not related to this vehicle at all?
I have noticed this on the recent 71 Dodge Monaco ad in the for sale section too.
Thoughts?

Concerning this ad....has anyone else noticed if you are not logged into FCBO, and check this posting, the in posting title:
"My 1972 yellow 2dr LeBaron for $7,000", there is a link when you hover over the portion of title "2dr LeBaron" that will redirect you to an eBay link for car parts that are not related to this vehicle at all?
I have noticed this on the recent 71 Dodge Monaco ad in the for sale section too.
Thoughts?
I just tried that and got nothing.

Y'all 72 freaks listen up! Let the Doc give you an Imperial Root Canal! He did it for me and set me free; and YOU TOO can get a HellCat dental treatment plan! Let the Doc have the cavities and give them fillings or crowns and you go seek a whole new set of dentures! Cat teeth! Zoom in on my pics. See my 72 needing column tilt/telescopic rebuild, AutoTempII exorcism, new radiator ready for transplant; sitting there. Waiting... Looking. Wanting. And then see the Hellcat sitting next to it - ready to go; always ready. Ice cold AC. Satellite radio. 17-speakers. It sits where a 4-door Imperial was going to go. Which would have been another project... But the Doc cured me of that! No more disease!! That HellCat doesn't have an AutoTempII. It reins superior in performance. And in every other aspect you can imagine - other than the grill of a 72 Imperial, or the handsome lines, or the - we could go on about the beauty of the 72 Imperial - but to own ONE of them has become a new found pride of mine, knowing that I really can't afford to own another. Thanks Doc. You're a damn fine dentist! (For real!)
Respectfully,
Ron
RC1.JPG
RC2.JPG

Y'all 72 freaks listen up! Let the Doc give you an Imperial Root Canal! He did it for me and set me free; and YOU TOO can get a HellCat dental treatment plan! Let the Doc have the cavities and give them fillings or crowns and you go seek a whole new set of dentures! Cat teeth! Zoom in on my pics. See my 72 needing column tilt/telescopic rebuild, AutoTempII exorcism, new radiator ready for transplant; sitting there. Waiting... Looking. Wanting. And then see the Hellcat sitting next to it - ready to go; always ready. Ice cold AC. Satellite radio. 17-speakers. It sits where a 4-door Imperial was going to go. Which would have been another project... But the Doc cured me of that! No more disease!! That HellCat doesn't have an AutoTempII. It reins superior in performance. And in every other aspect you can imagine - other than the grill of a 72 Imperial, or the handsome lines, or the - we could go on about the beauty of the 72 Imperial - but to own ONE of them has become a new found pride of mine, knowing that I really can't afford to own another. Thanks Doc. You're a damn fine dentist! (For real!)
Respectfully,
Ron
You still have too much space in the kitten's stall... you need to find something to fill that... :poke:

Auto temp works already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back