Reaction score
furylt.jpgfury440.jpgfuryin.jpgslicks2.jpgslicks1.jpgslicks3.jpg

slicks1.jpg

slicks2.jpg

furyin.jpg

fury440.jpg

furylt.jpg

slicks3.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Great project, we love them with 3 pedals!

Hey thanks everyone. I bought the Fury with what I'm guessing was a 90s engine transplant, it was originally a 383 car. The pans are excellent,the interior is wasted. I love driving this car. I don't know what cam is in it, but it runs really strong. I shift it at 6200 and its still pulling strong. For now, I am going to block sand it and spray some satin on it with maybe nascar style lettering in a faux fade. I tried to sell it because I have one car too many, but after getting it up and running, the other car is up for sale (64 Dodge 440 in case any interest) and I want to bring the Fury back standing tall.I just bolted up the 26.0-10-15 slicks on it today and love the looks. Thanks again guys.022513195812.jpgNASCARFurys.jpgnascar.jpg

022513195812.jpg

NASCARFurys.jpg

nascar.jpg

Sounds like a great plan, can't wait to see it unfold.

For now, I am going to block sand it and spray some satin on it with maybe nascar style lettering in a faux fade.
At first reading I panicked but then I saw the pics.
Not a bad idea....

My dad had a 64 Polara. That is a nice looking Dodge you have there. It should sell easily.

Good luck with the Fury.

Back