Name that girl

I cheated, and I wouldn't have gotten her. So I don't feel bad!

I never would have got her from the pic, age and the homecoming clue along with some sleuthing to find her

Sorry to have brought the thread to a screeching halt.

Sissy Spacek

Levon Helm, drummer for The Band, played her father in Coal Miner's Daughter, the movie for which she won an Oscar.

IMG_0280.JPG

Sorry to have brought the thread to a screeching halt.

naw ya didnt.

something shiny and new always comes along and we

00-1-2-5-4.jpg

:)

For a site with over 500,000 posts, and over 5,000 members, seems to me that some of these longer-lived, high view-count threads naturally start to "cycle" in short bursts. then "hibernate". then "rinse and repeat" etc.

Last edited:
will dust this one off.

Age 45 now. actor, mainly movies, TV, and pitching consumer products. Never a BIG star to me it seems, but works steadily, and I always liked her.

More famous for her personal life it seems sometimes .. with some guy who pals around with Bourne.

If you know this one instantly, and wanna let it ride, cool. PM me if you want the answer.

Those seeing this game for first time, you can google photo and find the answer .. but we have come to call that "cheating". We are on the honor system here though.

Clues and facial recognition, and in some cases a really smart wife/girlfriend, is how you "win".

00-1-2-5-5.jpg

One more.

Here at age 18 in 1951. Cute kid. Best known for being an elected official. And a polarizing one to some. Love her or hate her .. she's still very well known and a Stanford chick to boot.

That's enough for now .. should be a very EZ one. Can we refrain from the electronic "tomatoes"?

View attachment 169225

If this is who I think it is. How could you put such a evil, vile, and Unconstitutional slut on this site?

while we are working on #688. who is universally a "good" girl, lets go to the other end of the spectrum.

Gone too soon at age 56 a few years back. She was an entertainer in the TV and movie industry. With a few others, she helped change her profession in the late 1960's - early 1970's and it never looked back to this day.

Was she a "good" girl? to some, yep , so "good" she was "bad". to others .. like the folks in Cincinnati ... well not so much.

Boomers unless you slept through the 70's. or lived a sheltered life, you've at least heard of her. Younger cohorts .. you may have a tougher time with this one. :)

View attachment 169224

I don’t know whether it’s good or bad I got this one right away.

#688 is Jennifer Garner. several of you had her, including 65sporty who PM'd it.

00-1-2-5-5.jpg
00-1-2-6.jpg

and with that done, its been a fun thread. :)

Last edited:
Got it from the first pic you posted; her eyes are the same.

Check out "Catch Me If You Can." She's the prostitute Leo DiCaprio stiffs by writing her a bogus $1,500 check for a night of "work."

Back