Name that girl

I have one more girl after this one .. if I can get it in before Monday (i am on vacation for two weeks though Memorial Day week so I can't closely monitor the thread).

Age 52 now. Actor and some modeling, born in Massachusetts.

I know her from her youthful, teenage picture so only a couple more clues.

The lady has range (more movies than television, in action, comedy, science fiction, drama, fantasy, period pieces, etc., ), has many acting awards wins/nominations, etc.

Her two best known roles seem to be in collaboration with a particular, well-known movie director.

In one multiple movie role with that director. let's just say she "killed a guy" -- and another one, killed some more guys, offed/maimed some other ladies --- and before and after all that, she killed some more folks.

Answer tomorrow morning.

View attachment 532416
I've heard the name, but I didn't know who she was. I haven't seen anything she has been in. This rock is great!

#1,414 Uma Thurman

She has been in over 60 movies in her career. Her most "famous" roles have been in three movies with Quentin Tarantino, one role in Pulp Fiction, and one role in the two-movie series Kill Bill.

Whether you are fan or not of those movies, all three of them were commercially and crticially acclaimed, receiving attention worldwide, inside and outside the theaters.

She was memorable in both roles .. even "iconic" in the history of movies. In her starring role in the Kill Bill series, her character battled/killed a BUNCH of folks -- in typically over-the-top Tarantino style people love/hate but don't forget either way.

Wealthy and still able to (relatively young enough), seems she kinda works when she wants now.

UntitledEE2ccc123.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812Z.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812A.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812H.png
UntitledEE2ccc123M.png
1653133345406.png

again, I am on vacation starting monday. obviously the game goes on, but I won't be on it much until i get back.

We have been mostly working with A-list celebrities past and present. Best chance for somebody to recognize the woman by face and/or clues is IF their fame precedes them/extends outside their profession.

Our girl here .. she might be a D-or-less lister .. NOT dissing here as I myself am not even ON the alphabet (like 99.9% of the world who have NOT made a movie, been on TV, been in People magazine, etc.,).

All this means is she might be really hard to get.

I am going light on clues too .. to try to raise the difficulty level just a bit, antagonize our "cave dwellers" and "expert" gamers alike :).

Now age 50 (dang). Actor, model, born in Ohio.

Her early mentor, and who even produced the ONE record album she did, was none othe than "Mr. Nelson" outta Minneapolis. Never heard it until I studied her for the game ... not really my kinda music but wasnt bad.

Good looks (face/body) and daring/audaciousness .. seems to be this "girl's" biggest claim to fame.

Bikinis, Playboy magazine, revealing fashions/"cheesecake", winning Razzies (those are bad).. even married a "bull" who was once a "bad boy" (himself kinda an odd duck like her a bit).

Even our better halfs who sometimes help us might struggle with this pic -- though our girl still has those striking blue eyes of course.

I did NOT know her from this pic .. I only picked her because ... she's FIFTY now and still probably has a fan base.

Answer tomorrow.

UntitledEE2ccc1 - Copy.png

Last edited:
Wow this one was way to easy. To say I had a crush on this 'babe would be an understatement with all the posters and magazines I (and still do) have.

Last edited:
Wow this one was way to easy. To say I had a crush on this 'babe would be an understatement with all the posters and magazines I (and still do) have.
id call you a "fan" then chief ... you know your "girl" better than most i would guess.

:thumbsup:

again, I am on vacation starting monday. obviously the game goes on, but I won't be on it much until i get back.

We have been mostly working with A-list celebrities past and present. Best chance for somebody to recognize the woman by face and/or clues is IF their fame recedes them.

Our girl here .. she might be a D-or-less lister .. NOT dissing here as I myself am not even ON the alphabet (like 99.9% of the world who have made a movie, been on TV, been in People magazine, etc.,).

All this means is she might be really hard to get.

I am going light on clues too .. to try to raise the difficulty level just a bit, antagonize our "cave dwellers" and "expert" gamers alike :).

Now age 50 (dang). Actor, model, born in Ohio.

Her early mentor, and who even produced the ONE record album he did, was none othe than "Mr. Nelson" outta Minneapolis. Never heard it until I studied her for the game ... not really my kinda music but wasnt bad.

Good looks (face/body) and daring/audaciousness .. seems to be this "girl's" biggest claim to fame.

Bikinis, Playboy magazine, bold/revealing fashions, winning Razzies (those are bad).. even married a "bull" who was once a "bad boy" (himself kinda an odd duck like her a bit).

Even our better halfs who sometimes help us might struggle with this pic -- though our girl still has those striking blue eyes of course.

I did NOT know her from this pic .. I only picked her because ... she's FIFTY now and still probably has a fan base.

Answer tomorrow.

View attachment 532653
Even though she was born and grew up just a few miles up the road from here, I haven't seen anything she has been in, and she apparently hasn't spent any time under the rock, so I didn't get this one either.

Man, some of you guys are sleeping out there. She was absolutely electra-fying in the 90's and 2000's. I've heard her song though. Good thing she is pretty. Not even an Artist as capable as Mr. Nelson could help her.

that whole complex up there is a neat stop to make.

:thumbsup:

Yep, if I'm ever in that area I plan on taking that tour. My buddy said the waiting list for the tour is 3 months!
I've driven by there so many times, and didn't go to the parties after bar close. Had other things to do. He had many homes in the general area over the years.

Yeah, even I got her while still living under this rock that streches from Ohio into Indiana.

PS. Her initials are T.P.

#1,423 Carmen Electra (birth name Tera Leigh Patrick)

Piece of cake ... thought it would be more difficult.

"Mr. Nelson" (Prince Rogers Nelson) thought Carmen would be a good singer/dancer/rapper(?) and produced her one and only album and this featured song Everybody Get on Up (vid below .. you can see what you think about Ms. Electra's musical talents.)

She modeled (lotta cheesecake out there), acted (movie "spoofs", Baywatch TV, show, etc) and genenally made assorted media appearances. The "sex symbol" label -- she seemed to work hard to earn it and definitely had (has) the looks for it.

Briefly married to Dennis Rodman (now age 61 - dang), ex-Detroit Piston "bad boy", later went to Chicago Bulls. The guy could rebound/defend any player on the planet .. but he was a "free spirit" let's say.

Her career seems to have cooled a bit but she's still around. Now that she's 50, and the sex symbol look inevitably yields a bit to Father Time, wonder what Carmen does next?

Each according to our gifts as they say... we'll see.

UntitledEE2ccc1 - Copy.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812H.png
UntitledEE2ccc123F.png

UntitledEE2ccc123N.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812Hx.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812Z.png

Back