Name that girl

Go to the light, there is peace and serenity in the light ...

UntitledEE2ccc123L.png

#1,385 Beyoncé (full name Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter)

There were hints all over the place for this girl, so most people seemed to get her.

Arrived with a trio of young ladies in the group Destiny's Child in late 1990's. A rather successful (one of best selling "girl" groups of all time),. award winning group in its own right, but like sometimes happens in these multi-member groups, one of more of them goes out on their own.

There was some apparent acrimony in Destiny's Child's breakup in 2006 .. but that's for the likes of People Magazine if you're interested).

On her own as a solo act, Beyoncé really got big. Married Jay-Z (Shawn Carter), expanded their family, and their professional collaboration took them both to greater successes (and money -- as a couple, and as each one by themselves, they have been all over the Forbes Magazine richest lists past 5 years).

Only thing I have seen of her in as an actor was playing a character named "Foxxy Cleopatra" in one of the Austin Powers' movies, but she's been in about a dozen other things. (Dreamgirls. Cadillac Records, voice work in The Lion King animated movie..)

UntitledEE2ccc12812H.png

UntitledEE2ccc123.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812A.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812Z.png
UntitledEE2ccc123F.png

Age 47. Actor and related (directing, producing) jobs. Born in Texas

Made her mark in television -- daytime "lathery arias" in 2001 then to prime time network TV in 2004 as a "heavily hopeless homemaker". Many other television and movie appearances as an actor over her ongoing areer.

She's done many pitches for hair products, been featured in men's magazines (e.g., Maxim), beautiful people magazines (e.g., People), and even has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I do not know this lady from this picture when she started school. I also have not seen one thing she ever was in on TV or movies.

I only know who she is like I tend to know most of these "girls" with a LOT of media coverage as she has gotten -- you see them enough you learn who they are over time.

She did, however, cross directly/briefly into my sports sphere of interest "Spurred" by her second husband (they were married four years) -- he's retired now but he was winning world championships in his professional sport when they were married.

Left a bumcha semi-disguised "bread crumbs" above for you all -- unless you recognize her from the picture and dont need clues. More hints, however, will probably come as people gte her name. :)

Answer tomorrow morning.

UntitledEE2ccc12812H.png

Age 47. Actor and related (directing, producing) jobs. Born in Texas

Made her mark in television -- daytime "lathery arias" in 2001 then to prime time network TV in 2004 as a "heavily hopeless homemaker". Many other television and movie appearances as an actor over her ongoing areer.

She's done many pitches for hair products, been featured in men's magazines (e.g., Maxim), beautiful people magazines (e.g., People), and even has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

I do not know this lady from this picture when she started school. I also have not seen one thing she ever was in on TV or movies.

I only know who she is like I tend to know most of these "girls" with a LOT of media coverage as she has gotten -- you see them enough you learn who they are over time.

She did, however, cross directly/briefly into my sports sphere of interest "Spurred" by her second husband (they were married four years) -- he's retired now but he was winning world championships in his professional sport when they were married.

Left a bumcha semi-disguised "bread crumbs" above for you all -- unless you recognize her from the picture and dont need clues. More hints, however, will probably come as people gte her name. :)

Answer tomorrow morning.

View attachment 532240
Didn't know her, but I have heard of her, but I haven't seen anything she has been in.

#1,404 Eva Longoria
Got her first big break on daytime soap opera the Young and the Restless before getting the actiing gig she is most known for on Desperate Housewives TV show.

She married/divorced Tony Parker, now retired NBA player, from the world champion San Antonio Spurs.

As I said, I have not seen a single show/movie she was ever in but she's still seems to be a very popular, photogenic actor and she has expanded her skiills behind the camera as a producer and director.

UntitledEE2ccc12812H.png
UntitledEE2ccc123M.png
UntitledEE2ccc123.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812Z.png
UntitledEE2ccc12812A.png

I have one more girl after this one .. if I can get it in before Monday (i am on vacation for two weeks though Memorial Day week so I can't closely monitor the thread).

Age 52 now. Actor and some modeling, born in Massachusetts.

I know her from her youthful, teenage picture so only a couple more clues.

The lady has range (more movies than television, in action, comedy, science fiction, drama, fantasy, period pieces, etc., ), has many acting awards wins/nominations, etc.

Her two best known roles seem to be in collaboration with a particular, well-known movie director.

In one multiple movie role with that director. let's just say she "killed a guy" -- and another one, killed some more guys, offed/maimed some other ladies --- and before and after all that, she killed some more folks.

Answer tomorrow morning.

UntitledEE2ccc123.png

Back