Name that girl

I'm like 90% sure I got it but I think she has a much lighter hair color now?

Nope, not even close, I have no idea

#1,535. Milana Vayntrub. Best known as "Lily" the pitch person for AT&T.

Safe to say our girl has "filled out" as an adult.

She's an attractive young lady for sure. There were ugly "trolling" incidents she was subjected to, so she's overly sensitive about her looks. The one with George Clooney was on the set of ER TV show in 1995.

I'm trying to dial down the "cheesecake" here, but she's wearing what she wants in a lot of photos when she aint hawkin' cell phones.

Again, i would not have known her from the photos of her as a grade schooler before hand.

But, yes, the "eyes" almost always give these girls away.

If none else goes, I will put up another girl tomorrow 1/11 in the a.m. EST.

map 1EE.png

161114-milana_vayntrub-415p.jpg
Screenshot%202021-03-25%20at%202.46.39%20PM.png

map 1EEE2.png
map 1EEE.png
1673392046058.png

Last edited:

We have done this lady before. See if we can make a game again starting with a different childhood pic. :)

She passed away 33 years ago at age 77. Entertainer.

Sixty years in the business - radio, stage, movies, TV - known most of that time for her comedic chops in television. When she was starting out in her twenties, there's a bit of vintage "cheesecake" out there at that age.

She got it together and moved past that stuff quickly.

Emmys, Golden Globes, TV-HOF, more than one star on Hollywood Walk of Fame, and other stuff won. She had a successful career by almost any measure.

She lives on in reruns worldwide.

I picked this pic because the "eyes" have it - even as a toddler.

map 1PP.png

This lady is gettin' ID'd pretty fast. I'll try a really HARD one to figure out next time. I'll post answer tonight.

Trivia on #1,547 and a hint. Without her, we wouldn't have THIS fella in the 1960's.

image-jpg.jpg

I got it, just watch a documentary on her last week, I didn't know about the second hint without watching that program. Amazing woman!

I don't know if anyone here besides me work for women, but I thought I Love Lucy was a comedy, not realizing it's a documentary on how women think.

Back