Name that girl

Age 44. Entertainer and produces/directs films. Louisiana girl by birth.

Her "brand" is based on her looks. She doesn't use her real name - "Stephanie" - professionally.

While some might consider her career choices to be ones one might steer their family/friends away from, she's apparently good at it. She's multi-award-winning in her "grown up" profession, having gotten into it almost 30 years ago and still going.

She's also done some mainstream, network TV/film stuff in small or cameo roless playing herself. Still, all prolly stuff one doesn't take young children to see, and also tends not give a person the kinda global, notoriety this woman has garnered.

I thought about it before putting her up (I nearly got run off the forum with a couple women a few years back - we have place here now for that stuff in case people just wanna go there).

I am gonna risk it again with this one. Risk what? Seeing if we can be disciplined and not "color outside the lines". If you get her, you'll know why :poke:.

Two photos .. one just starting elementary school, one in high school. I had NO idea who she was from this photos.

Good luck if you decide to play this one.

View attachment 596667
???? if i stay under this rock much longer i am going to start getting property tax bills

past 4-5 years, no matter where one gets their US national news, this "girl' has been on it a lot.

she's somewhat hard to miss with all the "thunder & lightning", so to speak, let alone the "exposure" her day job affords her.

anyway, answer tomorrow (saturday) night.

:thumbsup:

She's going to have to come out of retirement to pay all those bills she just racked up.
ah yeah i forgot she "retired" from "acting" but I read her various companies/business interests maintain "industry" ties.

she did recently lose another court case for a few hundred K total, so like anybody else the money has gotta come from somewhere I guess.

for a while there, it was raining all the time for her -- may be again one day given her life's work to date.

Last edited:
Well I'll be..........., I actually GOT this one.......finally!

Something about the "horse face" comment finally triggered some constructive activity in my normally "dormant" brain cells. I think all that "darkness" from being under the rock for so long had put me to sleep.

I got this one. Definitely by the clues can't make her look right in your pictures. Good one, I had to read it a few times and then come back to it. I didn't get it immediately.

Unless somebody starts another game, I have a "Gen Z'er" later on tonight.

#1,695. Stormy Daniels (birth name Stephanie Clifford)

We each know her for whatever it is we know her for. Clues were intended to direct you to "adult" entertainment as her profession.

From what I have seen and heard of, she'll go "there" in that genre. Kinda makes you think "Oh no she didnt", but some time you know what ya saw.

Her "fans" love it. It's what she chose to do with her life so far. Made her money, cost her money it seems.

I stayed out of her other "controversies" on purpose. Some still ongoing, some wrapped up. Tis the season again in a way. If someone wants to go into that stuff, there's a forum for that here now of course.
1683906526312-png.png

Another time series young -- pre-school to her senior prom in HS.

Shortly after HS she entered the strip club scene to "pay the bills" she says. From there the movies in that industry, then on to "retirement" and more behind-the-camer stuff

1683999645424.png

All grown up - L to R, a little younger to a little older.

Purposely going "easy" on the cheesecake of course - this is a family thread now. :) That kinda stuff is out there, may even be here in another forum suitable for that content.

1683999991212.png

1684000466821.png

Age 20. Yes, twenty. Actor.

Born in California. Fascinating story of perseverance from someone so young. Her folks believed in her, but more than that she believed in herself. She's off and running, but she's been at it since age 6 too.

I did NOT know her before my kids suggested her. I DID know her television series, which is now is a HUGE streaming hit (over one billion hours viewed, 150+ million households) in its first season.

Before last night, I had not seen this girl's TV show. Not one minute of those billion hours has been on my TV. I did know about the show's success watching mainstream news stories on it.

NO, her show is NOT "Stranger Things", so this is not Millie Bobby Brown.

Anyway, I DO know this character-named show our "girl" stars in today originates from a show that first appeared, in black and white, on network TV in 1964. An ensemble cast of weird, "related and other" characters, it only lasted two seasons.

But it had 64 episodes.

Over the years, starting from comic books in 1938 way before making it to "60's TV, its been rebooted in cartoons, specials, and on the big screen, let alone reruns of the original still on today.

Our girl's show today, she plays one of the characters from the original show's 30 minute sit-com format. I watched an episode last night. It was "okay", actually quite imaginative and scary, but is still NOT on my binge-watching list.

She's still young enough to look a lot like this pic as a cute 4 year old below. That'd be great .. if one knows what she looks like today. Again, I did not know her face or her name before yesterday.

Good luck!

Phillips-66AG.jpg

Last edited:
Age 20. Yes, twenty. Actor.

Born in California. Fascinating story of perseverance from someone so young. Her folks believed in her, but more than that she believed in herself. She's off and running, but she's been at it since age 6 too.

I did NOT know her before my kids suggested her. I DID know her television series, which is now is a HUGE streaming hit (over one billion hours viewed, 150+ million households) in its first season.

Before last night, I had not seen this girl's TV show. Not one of minute of those billion hours has been on my TV. I know about the show's success watching mainstream news.

NO, her show is NOT "Stranger Things", so this isn't Millie Bobby Brown.

Anyway, I DO know this character-named show our "girl" stars in today originates from a show that first appeared, in black and white, on network TV in 1964. An ensemble cast of weird, "related and other" characters, it only lasted two seasons.

But it had 64 episodes.

Over the years, its been rebooted in cartoons, specials, and on the big screen, let alone reruns of the original still on today.

Our girl's show today, she plays one of the characters from the original show's 30 minute sit-com format. I watched an episode last night. It was "okay", but is NOT on my binge-watching list.

She's still young enough to look a lot like this pic as a cute 4 year old below. That'd be great .. if one knows what she looks like today. Again, I did not know her face before yesterday.

Good luck!

View attachment 596826
I think I got her, I was thinking of a different black and white show, and one description had me thinking I was right. She does still look very much like her younger picture.

because she does look so much like her toddler pic, i left some ambiguity in the clues.

however i think there is only one streaming mega-hit born from a middling, kooky, 1960's TV show right now. so that should narrow it down for gamesters.

I got it from your clues, but only after I googles the cast of the new show. I don't know the actress but was aware of the new series. I was thinking about checking it out but have never watched an episode yet. I will have to check it out now.

I got it from your clues, but only after I googles the cast of the new show. I don't know the actress but was aware of the new series. I was thinking about checking it out but have never watched an episode yet. I will have to check it out now.

"righteous" solve... thanks.

Back