New Bullet

Nice job, I really like the port work. That is a much easier way to put in the engine then the way I did.

I'm taking my helmet but I don't think I will need it. Near stock converter,3.23 rear, a/c car with my fat *** in it I would be happy with 100 mph trap speed.

Just blasting down the 1/4 mile again is the big thrill!

Have fun!!!!

Dammit finally got it together and running, breaking in the cam and the the car shuts off after 13 min, no fuel. Turns out my 28 year old holley pump, now I have to put the ac delco on from the 383. Running out of time to get to the track rrrrrggggghhhh.

Wow 28 years, that pump didn't owe you anything, well, accept maybe another 10 minutes....

Wow 28 years, that pump didn't owe you anything, well, accept maybe another 10 minutes....

Most of it has been on the shelf. I would say that pump only has maybe 2500 mi. Good riddance it has been a POS from the moment I took it out of the box.

Dammit finally got it together and running, breaking in the cam and the the car shuts off after 13 min, no fuel. Turns out my 28 year old holley pump, now I have to put the ac delco on from the 383. Running out of time to get to the track rrrrrggggghhhh.

Better it failed now......instead of halfway down the 1/4 mile.

Dammit its not the pump. Rotor tab twisted and lost contact with center button. I'm leaving the one from the 383 on it for now if it is not starving for fuel at the big end it stays for the weekend.

Yea alot of what dave says goes over my head so i half to reed my *** of to catch up lol.

Dammit its not the pump. Rotor tab twisted and lost contact with center button. I'm leaving the one from the 383 on it for now if it is not starving for fuel at the big end it stays for the weekend.
How did that happen??? Must have been a little twisted to start with.

Must have happened when I put the cap on.

On a separate note. 2015091195102938.jpg
Safety first wear your helmet on the Ohio turnpike.

2015091195102938.jpg

You did check the thermostat. . . Didn't you ?!?

Back