New member England/UK 69 Fury Convertible

69-Fury-UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here, my first post. I'm near London, England and bought a 1969 Fury III convertible in 2003. I saw it at a car show looking very sorry for itself with hard front damage and parts missing. I saw the good floor, good interior and glass and saw potential in it so I bought it.

At the time I had a 69 Charger. Once the Fury was mechanically repaired and driveable, I realised how vastly superior it was to the Charger, so when the Charger was finished.. it was sold.
smile.png
I love the Fury and have been on some long journeys in it and it cruises lovely. I have been gathering parts from mostly USA including the front Chassis, Hood, bumper to repair the crash damage. I started the restoration in 2007.

At some point during its life it had some work done and was painted black but the original colour seems to have been b5 blue. The interior is blue.

Car has bench seats column change, small block, non-ac . Drum brakes. No side trim.

plymjul05-02s.jpg

I would love to hear from any European 69 Fury owners.

I will post a separate thread for the resto.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Nice car! There is very little difference between your '69 and my '70 and I love the Fury and they way it handles on the highway.

Welcome from germany.
I have a 69 Sport Fury CV in the garage, too

Carsten

Thanks. I almost forgot, I actually own..... wait for it... TWO 69 Fury convertibles. Here is my other one. It came from New York in 2010. Anyone know the car? Previous owner or anything?
Its a 318 A/C car
goldfury031.jpg

Back