New wagon in the family

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
1969 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban 6 pass wagon.
Original Tenn car, i'm the 4th owner. Pretty basic car with 318, factory A/C, power steering and brakes ..... and thats about it. Radio delete car. No rust & original paint, which is thin. I don't have the code yet but it looks to be either silver or frost green with a black interior and all tinted glass.

I made the deal last night. A Navy fellow who had been assigned to Guam. He, (and his wife), love the car and were reluctant to sell but storage wasen't an option. It has 71K miles.

I'll post pictures when I get some decent ones ......

1969 Plymouth Fury Custom Suburban 6 pass wagon.
Original Tenn car, i'm the 4th owner. Pretty basic car with 318, factory A/C, power steering and brakes ..... and thats about it. Radio delete car. No rust & original paint, which is thin. I don't have the code yet but it looks to be either silver or frost green with a black interior and all tinted glass.

I made the deal last night. A Navy fellow who had been assigned to Guam. He, (and his wife), love the car and were reluctant to sell but storage wasen't an option. It has 71K miles.

I'll post pictures when I get some decent ones ......

Looking forward to them Will, I like the 69 Furys

Hi Will,

there was a silver one on ebay with original paint is it that one?

Carsten

Does it have a trailer hitch or will you be fabricating one for it?

See you at Carlisle with the wagon.

Excellent score!!!

Congrats Will! Good thing because I still haven't had a spare moment to go look at the black B body, lots of family stuff going on these days.

See you at Carlisle with the wagon.QUOTE]

Not sure about the pulling power of the 318 Bob. I plan on it being my daily driver. Decent mileage and regular gas.
Theres a good chance the hitch I fabbed for Jazebelle might fit it though..

I told my friend Marvin about it and he's already got a 400 with cross rams on it......:edgy:

Very cool....Congrats!!

318 with radio delete and Air....NICE!! Reminds me of my old 70 SF...318/A904/8 1/4, with A/C, cruise, and radio delete. I too look forward to the pics. ;)

See you at Carlisle with the wagon.QUOTE]

Not sure about the pulling power of the 318 Bob. I plan on it being my daily driver. Decent mileage and regular gas.
Theres a good chance the hitch I fabbed for Jazebelle might fit it though..

I told my friend Marvin about it and he's already got a 400 with cross rams on it......:edgy:

400's are monster motors...... .040" bigger pistons than a 440 and will rev faster.

Back