Newbie here from New York...ChargerJohn

chargerjohn

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. My handle on here is ChargerJohn but on most other mopar sites its Moparmoynihan. I love Mopars. They're in my blood. I've had all types of Mopars over the years but always have had a fascination with the mighty C body. They rule. I vend at Carlisle every year and would be willing to help anyone out, if possible. I just bought a 69 and 70 Imperials from the Kee auction. They are both 2 doors and Crowns. I'm waiting on here arrival. Thanks for having me.

34jf775.jpg

ndn9nd.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! I can't wait to see some more of them and I'm sure you can't either. Let us know when they arrive with some pics.

Hey guys and gals. My handle on here is ChargerJohn but on most other mopar sites its Moparmoynihan. I love Mopars. They're in my blood. I've had all types of Mopars over the years but always have had a fascination with the mighty C body. They rule. I vend at Carlisle every year and would be willing to help anyone out, if possible. I just bought a 69 and 70 Imperials from the Kee auction. They are both 2 doors and Crowns. I'm waiting on here arrival. Thanks for having me.

34jf775.jpg

ndn9nd.jpg

Hey! Welcome to FCBO. I'm very impressed with your "all in" Imperial acquistitions. . . I really like the blue one.

Welcome to the party Chargerjohn. Just curious, Were you in Oregon for the auction or did you work thru' a surrogate? I've always wanted to make one of those "they all go to the highest bidder at no reserve auctions" But??????????? Wonder what that white '59 Dodge went for? Like I need another project! Fine pair of TODORZ BTW. I'm sure you'll like it here, we'z just ah big family, Jer

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcoming. I was bidding on the 59 Dodge. It went for 6500. It was a great deal for whoever got it. A little rich for my blood. I cant wait for my Impys to arrive. I'm from NY and bid on the cars with my laptop. Easy as pie.

Back