Not A "C" Body but Stan Look At The Wheels.

Yep...

maude_l.jpg

Who's the old broad?

Adrienne Barbeau was on it...........made it worth watching.

adrienne-barbeau.jpg

Adrienne Barbeau was on it...........made it worth watching.

adrienne-barbeau.jpg

Yeah, she's easy on the eyeballs........
The first television series that really sticks in my mind that I can remember clearly is Miami Vice. I liked all the cars (of course)

Gary, you are 40 something right? You never seen Maude on TV?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maude_(TV_series)

Ah, no....and I've never seen this on TV. "Right on Maude" ay? sounds funny, left wing housewife.

Yeah, she's easy on the eyeballs........
The first television series that really sticks in my mind that I can remember clearly is Miami Vice. I liked all the cars (of course)

Not from planet earth. Nobody else seems to notice.

Thats unbelievable. Never heard of Maude, yet you remember and watched All in the Family which is where Maude made her first appearance

This car is about to throw the towel.

Thats unbelievable. Never heard of Maude, yet you remember and watched All in the Family which is where Maude made her first appearance

Believe it.......AITF is so old that by now it's been in reruns forever. My dad watched it all the time when I was kid at the dinner table, he thought Archie Bunker was hilarious....it was a rerun even at that time....in the 80's.

Yes, go ahead throw all the tomatoes, fruit and cabbage ya want at me.....I deserve it this time.

Believe it.......AITF is so old that by now it's been in reruns forever. My dad watched it all the time when I was kid at the dinner table, he thought Archie Bunker was hilarious....it was a rerun even at that time....in the 80's.

My Dad did too! LOL!

Back