Not a new mwmber

Furyos George

Reaction score
just havnt been around for a while,
some may remember me, most wont.....
ive got that 67 hardtop with the bags in the back......with the clay cams woodpecker skull on the side

hi commando1 and polara 71

Good of you to stop back by, how's everything?

From the beginning,
real names Justin, live in wellington, New Zealand.
have owned fury for around 11 years, bought as a quite rusty project and saved from going to the junkyard. It is a canadian export right hand drive version.
Its now been modified a little bit, altho keeping the original exterior look happening.

original 318 auto long gone, last time i was on here it had a high compression 360 in it, put a crack in two bores a year ago, one of the kieth black hypertecwhatever pistons broke a corner off, and that turned my motor into a bucket of bits.
Had a 400/470 stroker built, goes very well, the motor this car always needed, globs of torque.backed by 727 motorhome box and 3.23 gears
has custom 4 link with airbags in the rear, custom leather seats.

Been around my local nzmopar forum, and around the cbody drydock a little bit. Im starting to look for a couple of trim pieces to finish this car, so thought i should engage in some banter before posting looking for bits.

I remember but mostly from the Drydock. What I remember most is the pics of the custom suspension. Very nice work from what I recall. If you haven't already contact Murray Park about your trim. He's been a big help to me in the past.
http://www.cbodies.com/

Yeah that's bad azz!

Thank you all for the warm re-welcome, and nice comments on the car.
I really like the 4 door hardtop , and the exterior trim option on this car, lots of shiny trim, but not too much.
Hi Fratzog, yes I have used murray park, and have found him great to deal with, my last few pieces I need he didn't have a couple of years ago, but I will try him again.

On a side note,
I was watching a doco series on 50s to 70s u.s. cars, and saw a car I would really like to get in the next few years, but have been unable to find on ebay at all (im not ready to buy yet, just looking right now) and I was thinking maybe not many were made??
The car im looking for is a 66 Belvidere II. Is it possible to make a replica using a satellite and the belvidere II trim etc

thanks
Justin

Hey Justin, cool car, I love it.

What's your budget for a Belvedere? I'll pick one up for you this weekend at Mopar Nationals.

I wasn't worried too much about that. (They were honest with me about my Fury when they said the title's mileage was definitely wrong.) It was just that he wanted it AND I found my Fury in the background.

Yeah, if the price is right, you can overlook it.

Back