SOLD P-S-T 1" front swaybar, mildly used

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury fan

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1" P-S-T front swaybar, have had it for a few years on a car I rarely drive. Would like to sell this to help upgrade to a larger Firmfeel bar (to not drive it very much either :rolleyes:)

P-S-T shows them as $199 with free shipping, I'd like $140 + shipping.

Depending on distance/shipping cost, this may not be much of a deal for folks far from me, however this bar is in essentially new cond and the bushings show no deterioration. I anticipate this may not sell, and am presuming to just put it back on the car if so.
C-body swaybar, 1in #1.JPG
C-body swaybar, 1in #2.JPG
C-body swaybar, 1in #3.JPG

If you're referring to the tip of the saddle bushing, 1 end is bent (both sides of car) in order to get the bushing to connect to the strut rod. The instructions with the bar looked like they were written in the 1970s, and I tried multiple variations on how to connect the bushings on the strut rods. The bend was a necessary tweak, as were longer bolts to get things all drawn together.

I have pics available if someone wants to buy this bar, to save them some of the grief I had.

It's an OK bar, I just want the bigger FF bar and want to get some $$ toward buying it. Interested?

Didn't have any nearby inquiries, shipping cost got in teh way on another one, so the bar has been reinstalled on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back