Picked up a new daily driver...

monaco75

Reaction score
Getting tired of pouring $$ into my DD '03 ram, only to watch it disappear in front of me (rust). Found this on craigslist yesterday. Went and picked it up today. She's a bit rougher in person but suits its purpose perfectly!

She's a '77 Cordoba. Got a strong running 400 4brl in her. Typical southern car with a baked interior. Needs a few little things here and there.

Here are a few pics from the ad.

Got a few rust bubbles here and there, but the underside is clean enough to eat off of. I'm not used to that lol.

Got some tinkering to do. One thing did happen to me on the way home. I think the ignition switch is going out. The car will start just fine, but none of the accessories are coming on. Decided to do that half way home on me. The damn passenger side window is cracked down a bit now.. Sum *****! lol

I agree...Hell Yeah!! Love the big old Cordobas! Triple green? And it has road wheels as well, I'd drive that with a big ol grin on my face every day. ;)

Enjoy it !
I am sure the Cordoba is a way more fun driver than the Ram !

Carsten

B block Cordoba...sweet. I don't know why there isn't more of a following for these cars- I love them. Kind of like Formals, I guess.

Congrats. And as I always said, I like about all green metallics. That Cup holder would have gone out the window at the next trash can on the way home. ;)

Enjoy it !
I am sure the Cordoba is a way more fun driver than the Ram !

Carsten

Thanks Carsten! It is deff a lot more fun! I still have the ram for truck duty when needed. But tired of it taking money, and only seeing rust in return lol

Congrats. And as I always said, I like about all green metallics. That Cup holder would have gone out the window at the next trash can on the way home. ;)

I thought that about the cup holder at first too... But I actually used it on the way home, and it came in handy so in it stays for now...

Nice find Zach, Now you have a car you can attend some events in. Look forward to seeing it.

Thanks Will! Hopefully the car and I will hit some shows soon.

Spent today getting real intimate with her. She needs typical 40yr old mopar parts. Tie rod ends, upper ball joint on driver side, and what not. Went up to the local chain store, an already have a box of parts for her. I got all the interior lights working, and new headlight switch.

Spent hours brining the paint back to life. It soaked up everything I threw at it.

Too dark out for pics... but got a few.

Somebody is a little jealous of all the attention.

What can I say that hasnt been said..............? You dog.......

Oh, I know.... Road wheels and white letters........ another fine example as to why they go good together

Back