Prince R.I.P

I heard he made a comment a few days ago "Wait a few days before you waste prayers".

Maybe....Investigation is taking way too long at his residence.

Huge bummer! He will be missed, undeniable musical genius. R.I.P..

Could have shown Hendrix a thing or two, incredible talent. Sony really screwed him over.

RIP!!! Personally I wasn't a huge fan but I had a lot of respect for his talent and what he brought to music. He was/is one of my moms favorite artist! Can't say I haven't seen purple rain a few times either.

Talking to my wife about this and I revealed that I'm such a gearhead that I thought "Little red corvette" was actually about a car. RIP

I heard from a Prince fan that he died from the Flu. If true the Flu is nothing to mess with. Some of those new strains are scarey.

Bowie, Frey and now Prince. Sad day.

and Keith Richard still lives....oh the irony.

Personally I wasn't a huge fan but I had a lot of respect for his talent and what he brought to music.

Me neither. His 'style' was not my 'style' but I have huge respect for him as an entertainer, musician, producer and songwriter

Saw his show twice once at the Masonic in Detroit the other time at Market Square Arena in Indy, awesome

While I never liked his stuff, I appreciate his work. He appealed to many and many will rue his passing. He always seemed to be in fantastic shape, not a fat slob with diabetes and heart disease. RIP Prince as you join the other brightly burning stars we have lost too early.

Back