question about the "appearance" of factory 68 disc brake components.

LOL!!! You two are funny ... :D Truth be told, I was born in northwest Illinois and have no accent whatsoever. I'm only southern by way of transplant.

I WILL get the color sheet photographed for ya'll today. In the meantime, c'mere and gimme some sugahhhh hahahahahaha

LOL!!! You two are funny ... :D Truth be told, I was born in northwest Illinois and have no accent whatsoever. I'm only southern by way of transplant.

I WILL get the color sheet photographed for ya'll today. In the meantime, c'mere and gimme some sugahhhh hahahahahaha

I was born and raised in Southern IL and I don't have an accent either .. Darlin'

Whewww, finally!! I hope these show up right. I have to split this into two posts because I have so many pictures -- sorry guys.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

Hey, thank you SOOO much for posting this stuff, this is enormously helpful for any who want to know what was what out of the factory. Really do appreciate it. :sSig_thanks::sSig_thanks:

You're very welcome strokerpost! I'm just sorry it took me three weeks to get it on here.

I've got another handwritten page to it that I've comprised over the years matching my powders to factory paints but figured nobody would care. LOL

It still needs to be retyped and made into a Word file that can be uploaded anywhere and shared with the rest of the Mopar World but at least it's a start. :D

You're very welcome strokerpost! I'm just sorry it took me three weeks to get it on here.

I've got another handwritten page to it that I've comprised over the years matching my powders to factory paints but figured nobody would care. LOL

It still needs to be retyped and made into a Word file that can be uploaded anywhere and shared with the rest of the Mopar World but at least it's a start. :D
Anything you are willing to make available will be great. :icon_thumleft:

Back