Radiator for 1965 Monaco

65 Monaco

Reaction score
Have another small leak in the original radiator of my '65 Monaco. Had one leak repaired last summer and now have another. I would prefer to just replace it with an aluminum one but I can't seem to find one that will fit correctly without having to fabricate something to bolt it into place. Does anyone know of a place that sells a radiator that would fit? Wondering if the '65 was a one year design. I know there is the option of having the old one re-cored but that my end up being my last option.

Thanks
Rommie

1965 Monaco Riverfront Cruise 02.jpg

If the block was leaking i would let it fixed with a new block , orig looks so much better than a aluminum one......
If the upper or lower part is thiny than look out for another.

I vote to re-core. I couldn't imagine myself putting an aluminum radiator in an otherwise original car.

There was someone making aluminum radiators with stock looking tanks on them at one time. Might be a good solution.

my monaco is a 66 but i imagine the radiators are probably about the same. If that is the case i bought a new rad for a 68 roadrunner 383 from advance auto and it went right in. think it was only $150 or so but that was a few years ago. it also looks original-ish but is lacking the part numbers and such. even my fan shroud bolted up.

Back