Rant ON... National Anthem...

"Apple announced in a statement on Wednesday that it plans to accelerate U.S. investment and create thousands of new jobs."

Asked in an interview with ABC Newswhether the job creation announcements were directly related to the Republican tax plan, CEO Cook said, "Let me be clear: There are large parts of this that are a result of the tax reform,

1291703014253.gif

But Stan, what about those that don't want jobs? What about their handouts?
confused0082.gif

That's kinda funny, because I thought of that... we've always got people clamoring for "jobs", but we've had 2 generations of so-called leadership* /media telling us that some level of unemployment and lowered expectations are the "new normal".

What if they threw a job fair and no one came? I can tell you from my part-time city council job that we have a helluva time finding police officer candidates.

That's kinda funny, because I thought of that... we've always got people clamoring for "jobs", but we've had 2 generations of so-called leadership* /media telling us that some level of unemployment and lowered expectations are the "new normal".

What if they threw a job fair and no one came? I can tell you from my part-time city council job that we have a helluva time finding police officer candidates.
What were the requirements? I did ten years on council, what a thankless job. We hired retirees , the pay was so low if you hired a guy and sponsored him through the academy, odds were he would quit your force once graduated.

Jan 19 2018

Highlands County plans future participation in immigration program
By JAY MEISEL
Staff Writer
  • SEBRING — When a person illegally in the United States is arrested, the Highlands County Sheriff’s Office must allow that person to post bond after 48 hours, Highlands County Sheriff Paul Blackman said Thursday.
But Blackman said the Sheriff’s Office in the future will participate in a new U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement program that will allow those inmates to be detained longer than 48 hours at the request of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
1291703014253.gif

Another step in MAGA

As noted so many times 100 years ago people came and assimilated.

Well with my Fathers surname we've been here long enough to jist'bout say to anyone that crosses my path, "Bloody Come Over!". Haven't found any reference of my surname on any Continental Army rosters either.
Didn't loose our land and have to move to Nova Scotia when that was done, surname is on several Civil War Monuments in Eastern Virginia & North Carolina, soon to be eradicated off the planet I'm sure soon.
Shithole? I could go on but I'll stop here...

Back