Rust !

Mopar mike

Reaction score
This is what i found under the carpet :eek:ops: DSC_0170.jpgDSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0236.jpgAnd here is a new floor pan on its way in, a friend of mine maked all four new floor pans for me :eek:s_dancing2:

DSC_0236.jpg

Just don't forget to eliminate the cause of this rust spot, probably some water leakage. :)

Yes, new conv top is installed. And my plan is to install all the "rubber" round the side windows, dont know whats in English for theese. This car is only used in sunny Days, as a recreation drive around car :steering:

Nice work, keep us in the loop.

That's my point...

This isnt a craiglist copy site, nor a links directory, nor a "cars for sale" site. This is a site for C Body owners to TALK about their cars, how to restore them, maintaim them, improve them. There already is a site to sell the cars on, and its called craigslist. And craigslist doesnt need us to promote their site for them.

Do you mean what tool i used, its an electric hand held high speed one, its called Angel Grinder Power Tool.

Last edited:
The scary part is after you cut the hole, you think SCHITT, that's gonna be a bigger patch than I thought....

Than i took the parts i cut out to my friend and he made new parts looking like the old ones, but a bit bigger format so its possibel to adjust in the holes i made. Than simply cut right tru the new metall and the old at the same time, a bit then spotweld an than cut more an spotweld and so on. When going round, than simply weld ewryting nice. After that a beer taste nice....:eek:ccasion14:

Back