Salvage yard

Wollfen

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I have spent four months negotiating on ANYTHING. So far to no avail, enjoy the pics.
buick2.jpgbuiicks.jpgcamaro and firebird.jpgcamaro and firebird1.jpgcamaro and firebird2.jpgcamaro blue.jpgcamaro convertible.jpgcamaro grille.jpgcharger5.jpgcordoba.jpg

buick2.jpg

buiicks.jpg

camaro and firebird.jpg

camaro and firebird1.jpg

camaro and firebird2.jpg

camaro blue.jpg

camaro convertible.jpg

camaro grille.jpg

charger5.jpg

cordoba.jpg

Just not willing to sell or are they made of gold? Great finds!
I have no idea either way, wont give me a price and wont commit to a sale, I didnt see anyone else buying anything either. I keep going back once a month, nothing changes, nothing moves. Heck he might sell me something to make me go away?

Definitely worth staying in touch with the owner. Things change and you may be in the right place at the right time when it does. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Cars look very complete. Must not be selling. Those tail lights on the cordoba look pretty good

I have no idea either way, wont give me a price and wont commit to a sale, I didnt see anyone else buying anything either. I keep going back once a month, nothing changes, nothing moves. Heck he might sell me something to make me go away?

Ok, so this is one of those yards where I have to go for what purpose? He isn't selling so....... till he dies no doubt...

When the Day Comes when he will let you Take Parts, I will pay a handsome Fee For this Grille
I am Drooling...

dart.jpg

dart.jpg

Ok, so this is one of those yards where I have to go for what purpose? He isn't selling so....... till he dies no doubt...

Maybe he is waiting for the Chinese economy to pickup again so scrap prices rise.

Why is there a convertible 67 RS Camaro in that yard? That's probably the most valuable car there...by far! There is also a row of 67 hard tops and Firechickens. Here in the southwest, guys would give the left part of their anatomy for any of those. Probably the same else where. That 70 Dart looks like a decent, complete car. Should be a builder if not rusted to death. Nice find!

I just don't understand this. . . The guy has accumulated all these cars and is not motivated to sell any of them or any part. Is this a hoarding thing ?!? Or what ?

I just don't understand this. . . The guy has accumulated all these cars and is not motivated to sell any of them or any part. Is this a hoarding thing ?!? Or what ?

He'll fix them all up......some day.

Back