Sharp black & gold 1970 300 convertible

bigmoparjeff

Reaction score
Don't know if this one is old news, but I like very much! :wideyed:

Considering it's a "built" car, it could even be a Newport, but it don't matter to me. Unfortunately, there's only one pic from back in 2010 on an LX forum.

HurstCVT2.jpg

See, you can do mods... just do them tastefully.

* although the same effort should have gone into the headlight door alignment.

That's the paint scheme Hurst should have Chosen for the 300 in the first place.

We covered this car before. I think it might have been for sale. It was a while ago....

The road wheels look good on that car. I'm not usually a hood scoop fan but that one is decent. I wonder if it is functional.

Nope. And i dont like Hurst scoop and spoiler. Plain NP,300,NY is much better looking.

.. I'm not usually a hood scoop fan but that one is decent. I wonder if it is functional.

No more functional as on a Hurst I'd say, it Feeds a bit to the cowl for interior Ventilation. That Gold paint scheme is a bit weak on a convertible in side view as it can't go up the c-pillar as on the Hurst, despite my missing General interest in convertibles I like it

Yes, this car has been covered before, but it's well worth a rerun. A tastefully done custom. Very classy photo, too.

I've never seen this car in person but looking at the background I'd say it's here in the Phoenix area.

No more functional as on a Hurst I'd say, it Feeds a bit to the cowl for interior Ventilation. That Gold paint scheme is a bit weak on a convertible in side view as it can't go up the c-pillar as on the Hurst, despite my missing General interest in convertibles I like it

What it needs is the section below the side body line painted gold, as it would be on a Hurst.

Back