Soddy Daisy Tn. show

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
2017 Meet Flyer And Map-page1.png
2017 Meet Flyer And Map-page2.png

Coming soon ....... This is a great event, no registration fee, three days, daily driving events through some beautiful country. VERY heavy on C body's and forward look.
If your anywhere within a days drive it's well worth the effort. No judging, so you don't need a trailer queen. We'll be there with the Admiral and Connie as well as Jazabelle. An excellent informal social event.
Hope to see some of you there.

Last edited:
Cars on the Square in Athens, AL will be April 29, 2017 $20.00 to enter your car it is an open show. You pay the entry fee when you drive up and register by UG Whites store . I hope to see some forward looks there . I am not sure if my '61 will be there but the '68 charger will sub for it

The 26th/27th/28th of May. Coming soon. No kidding, this is a great show, full of driving tours and social activities. Just north of Chattanooga in Soddy Daisy Tenn. A beautiful setting in the Tenn hills. Open to all makes of original or restored to original vehicles, heavy on Mopar C bodys and forward look. NO fees, It's free.
Anyone within a hundred miles should make the drive. Ellie and I will be there Fri & Sat with the Admiral and Connie.

DSC00944.JPG
DSC00950.JPG
DSC00954.JPG
DSC00962.JPG
DSC00960.JPG
DSC00990.JPG
DSC00957.JPG

How many cars show up for this one Will?

Wow, that looks like a fantastic cruise in. I just checked out the website.

www.chryslercrazy.com

I'd love to make it to this but no way I can make it at this year.

Wow, that looks like a ton of fun! Wish Bev were in any condition to make it down. Cant wait to see the pics!

Is this the same show that used to be sponsored on the Online Imperial Club?

Is this the same show that used to be sponsored on the Online Imperial Club?

Might be. It's supported by the Walter P Chrysler club. It used to be in conjunction with the Packard Club. It's held at the beautiful residence of Robert Soule, a big Imperial collector.

Have fun Will!

Working on getting the front half of the NYB painted and working on a stroker motor for it too.

Too short notice for this year but maybe next year. I'd love to go to this one.

Back