Squirrels are gonna be pissed!

3C's & a D?

Reaction score
Who parks a car under a pine tree? Maybe it wasn't there when parked?

WP_20161110_15_10_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20161110_15_09_31_Pro.jpg

Oh that poor car... I hope the human responsible is buried in there...

I never even thought of that, there could be a corpse or two under all those pine cones. I would love to clean the three inches of pine needles off of the hood and see what the acid has done to the paint/metal.

I think somebody was simply raking his yard and the car was going to the junkyard anyway..,

Where in the Chuck are these yards you're going to? I gotta spend some time in them!

That one is the u pull it on the west end. Not usually much there and they cycle through stuff fast. I try to do a walk through once a month just to check. Turned up a 72 Newport coupe last fall. Oddly for about the last year or so there have been rotating decaying 70's continentals. The better one is "Bucks", a little more out of the way but the oldies stay until they're picked clean. The new ones stick around a little longer too.
WP_20151001_11_19_56_Pro.jpg

I think somebody was simply raking his yard and the car was
going to the junkyard anyway..,

You could be right, I would have to disagree, given my past dealings with squirrels and the inclusion of pine cones only, no grass, twigs or other stuff, also given the three inches of pine needles on the hood, yard maintenance is not a priority.

I wasn't even aware that squirrels ate pine cones... I wouldn't be surprised if the acidity of those pine needles on the hood had destroyed it either.

Back