St. Catharines Classic Car Show

mr. fix it

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
We went to our first "major" local car show yesterday in St. Catharine's.
Saw a few C Bodies out representing.

Got to meet Fred(Fratzog) in person too!

I discovered that he was double parked which in St. Kitts is a huge no-no but I managed to convince the local authority not to tag and pull the car away on the hook...:lol:

I did see a 75 Newport "Barn Find" almost identical to my Newport but admittedly that one was in better condition. It must have been in a better barn...:lol:

I'm throwing in some other A & B bodies here too for your viewing pleasure.
IMG_1653.JPG
IMG_1664.JPG
IMG_1667.JPG
IMG_1656.JPG
IMG_1709.JPG

My wife has indicated that she wants one of these next... so the house is going up for sale and we shall live in the trunk of the Polara soon. :) LOL!!!
IMG_1673.JPG

Nice pics this morning, thanks!

I'm guessing Fred parked where he could when he pulled up.

Met Tom and his lovely partner. He showed me through the work he did on his car. It was very impressive. What started as a heavy rusted project is now a very solid This is free admission for show cars located downtown in St Catharines Ontario. The main street St. Paul's St. and several side streets are devoted to the show. The Fury ragtop above was restored by guy local to me that painted it in a metal flake yellow.

Sorry none this time but It's a common one in the area. I'll try to remmber to sanp some more next show i see it at.

No problem. I just can't really tell if it is a 2dr or 4dr breezeway car, or if it is a 63 or 64 since I can't see the leading edge of the fender.

I haven't even made any of the local cruise nites yet. Thanks for posting some great shots.

No problem. I just can't really tell if it is a 2dr or 4dr breezeway car, or if it is a 63 or 64 since I can't see the leading edge of the fender.
I believe it is a 64 2dr with the rear window dropping down option

Back