Stan, where does he find these?

I'm pretty sure this is Stan's rip off buddy in Lakeland. Plenty of Armor-all and rattle can cover up paint and then they'll pull the ad at the last minute. I don't know of a single happy customer that bought a car from them.

That's too bad because that fury looks amazing from the pictures.

no, it is not.
Rattle can resto.

Everything got freshly dipped in blavk paint. easy to cover everything and to photoshop later on.
Look at the front arm pads. They just have been recovered with simple straight material. The door panels are ugly, too with some trim missing.

One think I will never get: Who puts 15" Ford road wheels on Mopars?

I think the changes made in 67 were so a glass window would fit in the boot (they wouldn't in 65/66), so would guess they were available in 67. I don't know if they were standard then though. My 69 had a factory glass window.

Good heaven's!... under the hood it looks like he sprayed just about everything with Rustoleum....shabby

Good heaven's!... under the hood it looks like he sprayed just about everything with Rustoleum....shabby
That's how he does all his cars. Engine and underneath. He has the best Flipper Detailer money can hire.
Two cases of Satin black and a 5 gal. pail of ArnorAll.

While taking the pictures, the owner of the estate asked him to get the hell off his property.

Last edited:
I am sure he buys them on craigs.
But after his lipstick it is hard to identify them again sometimes

That's how he does all his cars. Engine and underneath. He has the best Flipper Detailer money can hire.
Two cases of Satin black and a 5 gal. pail of ArnorAll.

While taking the pictures, the owner of the estate asked him to get the hell off his property.
Haha, I love it!

Back