Stopped by this place today

It's an $89 camera that is 5 years old Matt...how good do you think the flash is? I do appreciate the advice, I know for a fact you can take good pictures. :)
I could be there on the 7th, just to help out... camera's in hand...:rolleyes::thankyou:

Since you don't trust your flash I would suggest going to Walmart and picking up an inexpensive LED flashlight. Try to get one that you can focus the beam, flood vs. spot. You'll want to use it on spot and make sure that you don't hold it right below the camera, hold it of to the side a little bit. This will keep it from giving you glare in the pictures.

:lol:

BIK-111-1.jpg

call it ESP but I am getting the feeling that some of you really want to see what is in there.........~

Man, I hope he gets up on the right side of the bed Friday, so do I.

Good day today...went down and took pics. The inside of the building is a trove IMO, esp for someone who like Imperials and late 50's 300s. Will post pics tomorrow, i'm headed to work right now.

alright guys.......will post pics in several posts. i took almost 90 pics but it seems a handful aren't opening so not sure what is going on with those. First posts will be those of the cars that are outside. The years I noticed ranged from 1955-1972 or 73. There was only 2 fuseys though so really 55-68 should be the year range. Most of the cars are MOPARS but he does have numerous 60's Lincolns in there as well as he has a soft spot for them. Also, he told me most of these cars were bought from the Baltimore City Police Impound and many of them were @ a price of $51. (yes, fifty-one) He has been doing this for many moons and told me he has shipped over 2000 cars overseas, most going to Sweden. He said something many of us already know, that Europeans are willing to pay for their cars. He has also shipped many parts, to include the 440 from that 69 300 rag I posted at the beginning of the thread. He also said he even bought an orig Hemi Roadrunner for $650 but parted it b/c there was so much more $$ in it at the time. He is a capitalist! Here's a bit of what I saw there:
- abt 5 62-63 imps
- abt 12 64-66 imps, almost all ragtops
- 4 57-59 300s, one of which is a black on red convertible
- a few desotos (sold the 59 desoto rag he had when i was in there last)
- several 58-60 imps
- several 67-68 chrysler rags
- a late 50's fury 2 door which is a floor shift stick
- several 67-68 imps
- parts, parts, parts

The list is too numerous to type all out so I will just post the pics for your enjoyment. If anyone is interested in anything you can pm and I will send his cell #. Also, for those going to Carlisle he will be there in Row N, spaces 100-102. He also has plenty of parts stored in the building as you will see in the pics. Continued.........

Bear with me on the pics - I did get decent light in many of them but the cars inside are half buried in parts and I could not move anything to take pics. I cannot complain, he let me in and said , "Look around, i'll be outside if you need anything." It seems that many of the cars are for sale but some of them they do not have a title for. He is a very nice guy and loves to talk cars, I was there for over 2 hours. Again, enjoy the pics and sorry i am not a professional photographer!
DSCN4445.JPG
DSCN4447.JPG
DSCN4448.JPG
DSCN4449.JPG
DSCN4450.JPG
DSCN4451.JPG
DSCN4452.JPG
DSCN4453.JPG
DSCN4454.JPG

ALRIGHT, THAT IS FINALLY IT.......this last pics is of a 300E but he was busy with someone who was buying a 80's Volvo from him so he didn't have time to open the other building before i had to leave. I didn't ask if it was a htp or rag, just stuck the camera in a hold in the wall and snapped a pic. Turns out the owners are only one now, her husband passed away. He actually does not own the cars but takes care of the place, etc, for her.

DSCN4515.JPG

Back