Stopped by this place today

:wideyed: HOW MANY??? :wideyed:

that is correct Stan.......I can only imagine the stuff he sent overseas. Prob wouldn't be too popular on here once he started to explain it all. And that is in cars, he has also sent "countless" containers full of parts over there.

I wonder if Murray knew this guy or knew of him?

The cars go overseas because more than 50% of all Americans live paycheck to paycheck, with deep credit debts, spending all they have and more. Europeans do not have such habits. And here in the U.S. most of the increases in wealth go to the top, while the working middle class just keeps losing pay, jobs and retirement benefits. And in Europe, the tax structure is enforced while here the wealthy have lobbied Congress to provide all the loopholes needed to pay next to nothing. So the Europeans have universal health care too.

Our politicians can't figure this all out because we keep letting them act dumb in public and in the press while lining their pockets. We have no one to blame but ourselves for letting this all happen. It sure as hell wasn't this way when I was growing up.

Hear, here!

I don't think most of us on this site are so far apart as sometimes it might seem.
I believe what we all really need is a new political party that serves everyone. Both the Republicans and the Democrats serve the interests of the big money that pays for their relection campaigns and that is about it. Both current parties are just BS. And so is our press that ranges from CNN to Fox that each have their biases rather than just even handed news and commentary.

Last edited:
Back