Stormer's 67 Polara Build

I'm losing track; what happened to the 68 Monaco 500, do you still have this one as well ?
Wanna buy it? I have one car more than I have room for & I've been parking one in my driveway but that's not happening this winter.

I'll have the Monaco in the survivor tent at Nats. I'm hoping somebody falls in love with her.

Wanna buy it? I have one car more than I have room for & I've been parking one in my driveway but that's not happening this winter.

I'm about in the same Situation since last month. ;) ... and I'd choose the 300 surviver if I had a choice.

Against my better judgement, I'll post these anyway. I have 11 different varieties of microflake mixtures in test areas on the car. Some with holographic, some without. The pictures don't even come close to what it looks like in person. I can't wait to get it in the sun tomorrow.
Black.jpg
Close.jpg
Light.jpg
Rear.jpg
Three.jpg

Black.jpg

Close.jpg

Light.jpg

Rear.jpg

Three.jpg

The one on the right would be perfect for the inside of the trunk.:poke:

I like the smaller flake, but you have the big picture in your head. I think you are having fun playing with it now.

You have a lot more options with the dip than I thought.

Hahaha, I knew you guys would love it.

Actually, the three side by side are the exact same flake with one, two & three coats over a black base. Three coats is absolutely insane & I LOVE it but it's way too crazy for a Polara.

Morning.... Can't wait for you boys to admire the photos of the hood once I pull her out in the sun.

Back