Stormer's 67 Polara Build

It's true then. There it is. On the internet. Forever. Just like that video with the ex-girlfriend and the dwarf...

Posted via Topify on Android

Well, Bob hurt my feelings with the primer comment. I didn't get mad though, I got even. I found a trick on dippers anonymous & I sprayed the whole car with three light coats of xylene. Man, what a difference.

image.jpg

Last edited:
WOW it really looks good with some of the goodies back on it :)

P.S. don't forget to check that stainless for me LOL

Just threw the taillights back in so I could take her for a spin. Now the jigsaw puzzle begins. I got a screw kit from Mr. G & all the weatherstripping from Steele. Zero chance of being done for Nats.

it looks like the xylene made the finish shinier. thanks for posting on the process, the good and the bad.

How did the spray job work in the garage? Over spray everywhere or did you tent it off?

Just threw the taillights back in so I could take her for a spin. Now the jigsaw puzzle begins. I got a screw kit from Mr. G & all the weatherstripping from Steele. Zero chance of being done for Nats.
That car looks great Ross but I wouldn't be upset to see your new 300 at the Nats.

Looks great Ross too bad we won't see it at Nats. Drive the 300 we will have '66 well represented.

Well, Bob hurt my feelings with the primer comment. I didn't get mad though, I got even. I found a trick on dippers anonymous & I sprayed the whole car with three light coats of xylene. Man, what a difference.

That looks a lot better...didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

I was kidding, Bob.

The garage spray was no big deal. No major overspray other than the floor which I could have protected if I weren't so lazy.

I gotta admit, I'm coming around on this.
Well, not totally there yet but you're doing a damn good job of convincing me.
Please don't tell anybody....

Posted via Topify on Android

Back