Strange Timing

azblackhemi

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I've been trying to sell my 69 Monaco Wagon for a year and my 81 Caravelle Wagon for 6 months with no luck. Had them both on E bay, Craigslist and various other web sites at good prices with little to no interest. All of a sudden this weekend they both sold to a couple of local guys. Both were young college age guys. I told them about this site so maybe we'll see them here.

I've been trying to sell my 69 Monaco Wagon for a year and my 81 Caravelle Wagon for 6 months with no luck. Had them both on E bay, Craigslist and various other web sites at good prices with little to no interest. All of a sudden this weekend they both sold to a couple of local guys. Both were young college age guys. I told them about this site so maybe we'll see them here.

Good deal!!!

If they went near what you were asking I'd assume they are safe from the derby. Were the guys Mopar guys or just needing a neat, on the cheap ride?

If they went near what you were asking I'd assume they are safe from the derby. Were the guys Mopar guys or just needing a neat, on the cheap ride?
No worries about them being Derbied. They both went to young guys with plans to drive them while they restore them. the Monaco Wagon buyer has plans to drive it cross country to New York next summer.

Congrats on the sales. Gonna put those funds towards another car?

No worries about them being Derbied. They both went to young guys with plans to drive them while they restore them. the Monaco Wagon buyer has plans to drive it cross country to New York next summer.

Thats great news, perhaps he can drive you to Carlisle and you can drive your polara home...

Back