The Future Of Our Cars

Here's an article about EV's waterlogged from Ian in Florida catching fire. They're warning people to get them away from anything that can burn. Battling fires from water-damaged EVs 'ties up resources' in Hurricane Ian recovery, Florida fire dept says
Yea just saw a 'Customer States' video on a nightmare electrical problem on a 'Scat Pack' Dodge Challenger with corroded driver power seat connections. This was in the Rainman Ray's channel and he is in Florida.
No idea if it a IAN car.

If the younger generations not interested in our cars....what is the driving force for the insane price jump on 68-70 dodge chargers?

Here's an article about EV's waterlogged from Ian in Florida catching fire. They're warning people to get them away from anything that can burn. Battling fires from water-damaged EVs 'ties up resources' in Hurricane Ian recovery, Florida fire dept says
GOOD... This holiday season they all should be singing "Teslas roasting on an open fire..."

I'll have to remember to ask for my "gasoline powered vehicle discount" next time I renew my home owner's and my auto insurance :rofl:

Back